[RELEASE] Pro-Messenger v1.3
dasme
eXemplar paraDigm

Threads: 147
E-Pigs: 7.6993
[RELEASE] Pro-Messenger v1.3
[Image: screen6ax7_qjgenth.png?596162] [Image: screen5ts8_qjgenth.png?325376]

Qaz released a new messenger portal for people to use. It's called the Pro-Messenger, now on version 1.3, and if it looks like it's got a lot to offer.

It's got 10 games, 12 themes, a User Name Change function, a Display Picture Change function, and a host of useful links. Best of all, it'll allow you to send messages to Yahoo Messenger, MSN Messenger, and AIM.

The developer mentions that his app isn't strictly homebrew, so you shouldn't be worried about bricking your PSP with this app, though there's a decided lack of an actual readme with the file. Feel free to visit our forums for directions though, as it seems the developer is willing to answer questions.

One thing wee've noticed though is how this application looks similar to the Windows Live PSP Messenger Portal. Wee did a bit of digging, and found out that while they are similar, this isn't a copy of the said application. As one of Qaz's mates from PspWxp on the PlayStation forums notes:

...yeah, I thought the same thing. Before he made this, I talked to lil_naruto and asked him for permission to include it into pspWxp and the upcoming Encore. Wee could include it, but Qaz decided to make his own and I don't think he saw lil_naruto's Live Messenger. He coded it himself I believe. It's a bit different, feature wise, but in the end they all do the same thing.

[Image: cooltext45333229xq7.gif]

Source: QJ.net

[Image: unicef320x41thumbnail.gif]

[Image: bizsparkstartup.jpg]
21/02/2007 04:38 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply