[Wii] The Conduit AMV Anime Edition Mod Patches
Mr. Shizzy
ɯɹ˙ sɥızzʎ

Threads: 415
E-Pigs: 160.1496
[Wii] The Conduit AMV Anime Edition Mod Patches

First of all this is the LEGAL WAY TO DISTRIBUTE A MOD YOU MAKE WITH THE GUIDE I POSTED DO NOT EVER EVER POST AN ISO ON THIS SITE OR ANY OTHER HOMEBREW SITE OR ELSE CHANCES ARE YOU WILL BE eXx1l3d!

Featured AMV's all found on youtube!

Naruto: Gaara vs Kimimaro - Song:- Immortal by Trapt
Bleach: Ichigo Vs. Grimmjow - Song: - Burn by Sevendust
Shamin King: Yo Asukura and Lenny - Song: - Bring Me To Life by Evanescence

Patching Instructions:

Step 1:
Obtain a backup ISO of your original copy that you OWN of the Conduit

Step 2:
Extract the contenst of the WinRAR archive to your desktop or somewhere safe for now....

Step 3:
Open Wii Scrubber 1.4 (included in the RAR archive) and then browse for The Conduit ISO and open it up in wii scrubber....Now that it is open you see Patitions...Open the lower Partition and then expand the MOVIES tab....

Step 4:
Replace the .Bik files here with the ones in this RAR archive...Simply Right click on the .bik file you want to replace and choose "replace" ...Guide to the matching .bik name in your patched .bik (included in the archive as well obviously)..

So for example right click on Logo_HVS.bik and replace it with the Logo_HVS.bik file in the rar archive to swap out the original cinimatic for the Anime one ;)

Details on how this was done:

I used RADtools and Bink and Smaker compressor and decoder it is a free tool just google RADtools ;) for details on how to create your own cutscenes by swaping out the BIK files in games that support the format (most EA sports titles the conduit and a handful of others use this common Bink video format it is a "Better than dvd" format in terms of quality and commpression so be prepared for a long conversion for MPG to BIK or HD video to BIK ;) it can take 30 hours per MPG! :o

In contrast if you use simple MP4 or Avi and convert this to Bink ( .bik )
it can be in bink format within a 30 min time frame!

Filename: The Cunduit AMV Anime Edition Pa..rar
File description: The Cunduit AMV Anime Edition Patches
File size: 637.58 MB

Download:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Q7BE7542

GUIDE ORIGINALLY POSTED BY VettaCossX-AlphA HERE

PSP 2001 [TA-088v2]: 6.39 ME-9.7
[Image: 4kly6c1.gif]
Sig by Mr_Nick666
(This post was last modified: 05/08/2010 12:17 PM by Mr. Shizzy.)
05/08/2010 12:14 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply