The Last Call - The First Interactive Horror Movie
New Gimmick for movies "Interactive horror movie"
krystabegnalie
~~~~I can cut trees!~~~

Threads: 218
E-Pigs: 79.3639
The Last Call - The First Interactive Horror Movie
Source: YouTube

Quote:What's more terrifying than a call coming from inside the house? The call coming from inside the theater. That's the thought behind Last Call, an interactive horror film in which the main character calls a random audience member for help.

Even though they knew their efforts were useless, moviegoers have long tried to help the ill-fated protagonists of horror movies. "Run!" "Hide!" "Don't go down there!" In Last Call, a new German movie, the characters are finally willing to listen.

Audience members supply their cell numbers at the beginning of the screening and, at one point in the movie, one phone is selected to receive a call from the character on screen. Voice recognition software listens for the moviegoer's commands and the story unfolds based on their instructions. From the looks of things it seems like it's a "left" or "right," "stay" or "flee" type of thing, so your exhortations for the main character to take off her clothes will likely go unfulfilled.

13th Street, the company that developed the film, bills it as the "first interactive horror movie." It'll probably end up making things goofier than spookier, I imagine, but they're right about one thing: putting the character's fate in the audience's control is a scary prospect.

source: Gizmodo

cool er, hope that more movies like this would come in imax theaters, lol

Spoiler for don't look, might destruct your mind:
[Image: funny_math.jpg]
Spoiler for anime planet:
[Image: krystabegnalie.jpg]
07/06/2010 07:15 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
eKusoshisut0
NOIDED

Threads: 102
E-Pigs: 174.7326
RE: The Last Call - The First Interactive Horror Movie
This is interesting. Haha if it were me I'd probably wouldn't offer to help just to see what happends XD

[Image: tumblr_mlae69vAW21rmerh9o1_400.gif]

More stuff
Steam Page
[Image: K7UVN.png]
Thanks to Vacui_Natale for making this awesome siggy.
[Image: cq8au.gif]
Thanks to Natalie for this sexy Mawaru Penguindrum sig. <3
[Image: ofusT.png][

[Image: 9252_s.gif]

07/06/2010 07:27 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SchmilK
Noob

Threads: 359
E-Pigs: 82.0266
(07/06/2010 07:27 AM)eKusoshisut0 Wrote:  This is interesting. Haha if it were me I'd probably wouldn't offer to help just to see what happends XD

movie would reply "baaaaah it's no use, Ekusoshisuto is no help, wee're going to die and it's all his fault!"

limneosgreen Wrote:Take my advice, don't try to install custom themes ... it's possible to brick ur psp.. why just don't change wallpaper
07/06/2010 07:29 AM
theEvilOne
Evil Person

Threads: 61
E-Pigs: 13.5471
No phones allowed in theater!

My Daleks, just understand this; if you choose death and destruction, then death and destruction will choose you.
[Image: SporeSignature.png?t=1275426611]
07/06/2010 09:34 AM