Just a quick update in my life...
PSPkiller
*The Sweaty Indian/Welsh Guy*

Threads: 251
E-Pigs: 53.7911
Just a quick update in my life...
Sorry for the long absence. Don't worry, I haven't died or anything (though last night was pretty close.) I have no proper internet at home at the moment due to cabling problems. I'm currently sat in a highly uncomfortable position borrowing some WiFi from the lovely people across the street.

So what's been going on...

Exam season is beginning already. I have an 18 hour controlled assesment next week for IT. Basically creating a spreadsheet and all the writeup to go with it plus detailing all the time management within the 18 hours.

Got my car running after 2 years of being sat rusting away on the drive. Over the 2 years it's turned from white to a sort of greeny brown as the rust and mould set in. Here it is all cleaned up:
Spoiler for large chocolatety phone cam pictures:
[Image: 2u8xr0m.jpg]
[Image: aonmug.jpg]
Yes, now you all know my reg number so you can clone my car's identity and never need to worry about a speeding ticket or parking fine again.

Of course, the engine wasn't the only thing not working. The casette player (retro) is dead though the radio part of it still works fine. Out of 4 speakers in the car 3 are blown and 1 is completely missing (?) I've been shoehorning in old HiFi speakers making brackets out of wood to hold them in place. I've unfortunately broken rather a large portion of the cars electrics in doing so. I think I've damaged a wiring loom in a highly inaccessible place in the left hand rear door sill meaning that the brake, tail, fog and reversing lights no longer work. if you try and use them you can actually hear the fuse go pop under the dash. Indicators and hazards work fine though...

Erm... what else have I been up to...

Went out for a partay last night to an American themed bar/club with peoples from school. Underage drinking fudge yeah. Only 4 days to go though till it's no longer underage. Everyone got thououghly rat assed except for a certain friend of mine who claims to have driven there and back. This I am dubious about. I have a vague memory of being told off by a doorman. I dropped my pohne behind the sofa thing wee were sitting on. I went round to pick it up to find that it had been smashed to pieces. I did it again at the bar and this time the screen fell out too. I'm amazed I managed to put it all back together again in the state I was in.

I woke up this morning on the floor of another friends house with a 'borrowed' towel as a matress and a single bedsheet as a quilt. Damn was it cold. I went into school this morning to pick up all my stuff still in the same clothes as last night. I spent maybe 10 minutes there before heading for a bus home where I am now. Menthinks I'll go for a bath now to try and clear all the sweat/stale drink off of me. I can smell myself so I must smell pretty bad...

[Insert Signature Here]
12/03/2010 03:58 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
S7*
Sweet Dreams

Threads: 1,056
E-Pigs: 383.2289
RE: Just a quick update in my life...
Cars look alright :D

Sounds like a rough night though v_v
12/03/2010 05:04 AM
eKusoshisut0
NOIDED

Threads: 102
E-Pigs: 174.7326
Ooh sounds like a great night Madwin
Oi....quick question....What's the difference over there between a bar and and an American themed bar???

[Image: tumblr_mlae69vAW21rmerh9o1_400.gif]

More stuff
Steam Page
[Image: K7UVN.png]
Thanks to Vacui_Natale for making this awesome siggy.
[Image: cq8au.gif]
Thanks to Natalie for this sexy Mawaru Penguindrum sig. <3
[Image: ofusT.png][

[Image: 9252_s.gif]

12/03/2010 07:46 AM
PSPkiller
*The Sweaty Indian/Welsh Guy*

Threads: 251
E-Pigs: 53.7911
Ekusoshisuto Wrote:Ooh sounds like a great night Madwin
Oi....quick question....What's the difference over there between a bar and and an American themed bar???

You may not already know but I am a resident of the UK, therefore a bar to us is different to what a bar is to you. like an Irish Pub for example. In ireland it's the norm, everywhere else it's a themed bar.

[Insert Signature Here]
12/03/2010 08:47 AM
eKusoshisut0
NOIDED

Yeah, that I do understand
I'm just wondering how are American themes bars over there?
Is it weird? Do they serve different drinks..?OR do they talk in some sorta
southern accent?Just curious ya know??

More stuff
Steam Page

12/03/2010 08:51 AM
roberth
Resident Full Stop Abuser.....

Threads: 200
E-Pigs: 43.8419
Basically, if you ever enter a traditional english pub, you will immediately see the difference. American themed bars are much more....colourful is the best word i can think of, but i mean in terms of the atmostphere as well as the actual place being more colourful. Usually have a lot of neon signs and such things hanging on the wall, whereas traditional pubs are a very quiet atmostpehere, though very rarely a quiet place. Much more home-y i would say, american themed bars (whether or not american bars are really like it) always seem far to bright....kinda in your face, certainly for me at least...but you get the drift i think....

12/03/2010 09:12 AM
eKusoshisut0
NOIDED

Hmm sounds interesting....I got to go one day to the UK just to see a traditional pub Madwin

More stuff
Steam Page

12/03/2010 09:31 AM
Hellgiver
Team Ramrod

Threads: 230
E-Pigs: 57.9774
Good to hear from you. Hope to hear from you more! Also, yikes at waking up on the floor. I've only had a hangover once, and ever since I've always drunk water while I drink alcohol cause it annoys me so much. How have you felt so far today?

Also, what was your drink of choice? ;)

[Image: toocool.png]
<3 Diego!
12/03/2010 10:11 AM
ZiNgA BuRgA
Smart Alternative

Threads: 1,174
E-Pigs: 446.0333
PSPkiller Wrote:I have no proper internet at home at the moment due to cabling problems. I'm currently sat in a highly uncomfortable position borrowing some WiFi from the lovely people across the street.
I wish I had "lovely people across the street" here >_>

PSPkiller Wrote:Exam season is beginning already. I have an 18 hour controlled assesment next week for IT. Basically creating a spreadsheet and all the writeup to go with it plus detailing all the time management within the 18 hours.
Ouch, good luck with the assessment.

PSPkiller Wrote:Got my car running after 2 years of being sat rusting away on the drive. Over the 2 years it's turned from white to a sort of greeny brown as the rust and mould set in. Here it is all cleaned up:
Nice job there :P

PSPkiller Wrote:Yes, now you all know my reg number so you can clone my car's identity and never need to worry about a speeding ticket or parking fine again.
I'll make sure to claim that the car was imported :P

PSPkiller Wrote:Out of 4 speakers in the car 3 are blown and 1 is completely missing (?)
andrewcc must've 'borrowed' it...

PSPkiller Wrote:I've been shoehorning in old HiFi speakers making brackets out of wood to hold them in place.
:thumbsup:

PSPkiller Wrote:I've unfortunately broken rather a large portion of the cars electrics in doing so.
I wonder why I'm not surprised... >_>

PSPkiller Wrote:Only 4 days to go though till it's no longer underage.
Happy birthday in advance!

PSPkiller Wrote:I'm amazed I managed to put it all back together again in the state I was in.
:O

PSPkiller Wrote:I woke up this morning on the floor of another friends house with a 'borrowed' towel as a matress and a single bedsheet as a quilt.
W...wait, 'borrowed'?  Missing car speaker?
What goes around, comes around...

Sounds like a fun night!
12/03/2010 11:32 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply