Cirehpsa
Let's finger this out.
Fractal Insanity

Threads: 63
E-Pigs: 724.9902
RE: [PSP] Hatsune Miku Project Diva English + Romanji Lyrics Patch
(24/06/2010 06:14 AM)slutpup Wrote:  
(23/06/2010 11:59 AM)Cirehpsa Wrote:  
(23/06/2010 11:22 AM)slutpup Wrote:  I own a PSP 3000 (just bought it yesterday) and I just ordered Hatsune Miku Project Diva PSP.

Can I also use this patch or do I have to have a hacked PSP to make this work?

I'm brand new to the PSP scene so any help/advice is appreciated. Thanks!

you need to hack your psp because you need to patch an iso of the game and play it from your memory card

also Madwin avy ^^ lol

Thanks for the reply and glad you like my avy.

Well, I did some research online and found out I'm SOL because I have the latest PSP firmware and apparently after 5.03, the PSP can't be hacked. Noway

So I'm pretty pissed off, because I buy games. I just want a CFW to play Miku in English.

I'll try to figure it out as best as I can but if I have any problems with the Japanese version, I'll post. Maybe someone could be kind enough to post screen shots of the menus in english If

Thanks again and I can't wait to get this sweet looking game. Apparently 2nd Diva is coming out soon too lol. Got to get 'em both Ahaa

(Love the emoticons on this site...if you couldn't tell already lol)

I should warn you... there's a delete feature in this game...

I accidentally deleted my pangya save D: (it's ok I made a new one :D)

so backup your save games and then go through the menu and find the delete feature....

you'll know it's deleting because the icon shrinks and dissapears... once you find that you can avoid it ^^

though I'm pretty sure that's in the "make it yourself" section

I'll help you if you don't understand....

[Image: VCvmsjM.gif][Image: DecdMVG.gif][Image: glI7KKK.gif][Image: OJilHSf.gif]
24/06/2010 08:51 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ZiNgA BuRgA
Smart Alternative

Threads: 1,174
E-Pigs: 446.0333
The English patch translates a few menu items, items in Miku's room (IMO kinda a useless feature), and some random tidbits of text, though there's still a fair bit of Japanese around the place.  Also can give romaji song titles and lyrics, if that's important to you.

You should generally be able to figure your way around though.
Here's the list of main menu items: http://projectdiva.wikispaces.com/Main+Menu
24/06/2010 08:35 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
slutpup
Neophitic Presence

Threads: 0
E-Pigs: 0.8090
Hey guys,

Sorry I haven't been online in a couple days. I was afk for the weekend...thought I'd die without internet lol.

Any way, I'd like to thank both Aspheric and ZiNgA BuRgA for their willingness to help. A HUGE thanks for the wikispace link! I'm sure it will prove useful.

I still haven't received my game (ordered it about 5 days ago) but I'll definitely post when I do.

Appreciate the input and love the forum~
28/06/2010 06:58 AM
slutpup
Neophitic Presence

Hey guys!

I just got my Miku game in the mail today...finally. Yay

Can't wait to test it out. If I have any issues I'll post back but I hope the wiki can answer all my questions.
07/07/2010 05:22 PM
Cirehpsa
Let's finger this out.
Fractal Insanity

Threads: 63
E-Pigs: 724.9902
You bastard! I dun have it yet lol.

Have fun Yay

[Image: VCvmsjM.gif][Image: DecdMVG.gif][Image: glI7KKK.gif][Image: OJilHSf.gif]
07/07/2010 05:40 PM
slutpup
Neophitic Presence

(07/07/2010 05:40 PM)Cirehpsa Wrote:  You bastard! I dun have it yet lol.

Have fun Yay

It's definitely an awesome game. Missing about 7 or so more songs and a poo poo ton of costumes lol. Although I do not have the English patch this game is very playable with no Japanese knowledge. The trickiest thing about the game is that you have to save your own progress and I haven't figured out how to import/edit my own mp3s as of yet, but I'll try tinkering around some more. Otherwise it is a pretty straight forward game.

In other news, as I'm enjoying my newly purchased Miku Project Diva PSP game, it comes to my attention that there is a Dreamy Theater out that lets you play the game on your PS3 in HD Noway

However, its an add-on that can only be purchased from the JPN PSN store. You guys probably already know this but it costs 3,000 Yen. Anybody have any experience with the Dreamy Theater in terms of ease of use and install?

It just makes my blood boil when it seems as though SEGA is trying to milk this product...I mean 3,000 Yen for the same game I just bought? Then another 5,000 Yen for 24 new songs?!?! Not to mention that 2nd Diva is coming out round the corner!?Burning

Damn you SEGA and your awesome Miku...they know I'll buy it because I have fallen for the charm of this game.Whyowhy

Well, that ends my rant lol. If anybody bought the psp add-ons please let me know how they are and if that Dreamy Theater is easy to work with. Now I have to go figure out how I'll get a PSN Yen Card.Smokingg
11/07/2010 09:13 PM
ZiNgA BuRgA
Smart Alternative

The rhythm editor looks quite complicated, though I only really looked through it once.  I can imagine it taking quite a while to make your own rhythm thing.

You can get most costumes once you get better at the songs, apart from the swimsuit ones, where you have to complete all songs with a particular costume (am not going to do that).  The PB Gold (need to finish all songs on Hard/Great) may take a while too.
11/07/2010 10:05 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
slutpup
Neophitic Presence

(11/07/2010 10:05 PM)ZiNgA BuRgA Wrote:  The rhythm editor looks quite complicated, though I only really looked through it once.  I can imagine it taking quite a while to make your own rhythm thing.

You can get most costumes once you get better at the songs, apart from the swimsuit ones, where you have to complete all songs with a particular costume (am not going to do that).  The PB Gold (need to finish all songs on Hard/Great) may take a while too.

I read that the new rhythm editor in Diva 2 is supposed to be more user friendly...so I'll just wait for that. As far as the costumes go, yeah it's definitely some work to unlock them.

Right now I have 4 songs that I have not unlocked yet...not sure how to go about. Probably have to get a better rating in a couple other songs before those unlock.

Also, has anybody purchased the dreamy theater add-on for the ps3? Wanted to know how usable it is.

Thanks!
14/07/2010 08:29 AM
ZiNgA BuRgA
Smart Alternative

(14/07/2010 08:29 AM)slutpup Wrote:  Right now I have 4 songs that I have not unlocked yet...not sure how to go about. Probably have to get a better rating in a couple other songs before those unlock.
4 middle ones? (Rin and Len versions of songs)
If so, you just keep passing the ones before them.  Didn't realise this at first.
14/07/2010 04:46 PM
ZiNgA BuRgA
Smart Alternative

Apparently a patch for 2nd: http://asakura-einishi.blogspot.com/2010...sh_03.html

Haven't been able to get it to work.  And my ISO doesn't seem bad (unlocked all songs on it).
If anyone gets it working, would you mind posting hashes of the original untouched ISO?
07/08/2010 08:32 PM