~~~~I can cut trees!~~~

Threads: 218
E-Pigs: 79.3639
RE: POC! 32mb hacks psp fully
Chaos Panda Wrote:
krystabegnalie Wrote:
TUXi Wrote:
defdock Wrote:i couldnt of switched it.

if you havent noticed, the O button is white, cause its my broke psp with a missing O button. i had to use a gameboy advance button lol...

its white the whole video. unless you can't see? idk phone camera was my only option.

and the asnwer to the question is in the edit on the post with the vid
rofl the obviousness of the troll got to you. hahahahaha

SchmilK Wrote:that's just retarded...if the eboot is smaller than 31mb of course it will work.

6.20 is the largest at 27.59mb

I think it's about time for Sony to delete the stuff from 1.50 etc... so only the update files are there. For all the latest firmwares. 3.00 and up. It could really save the users some damn space when wee're exploiting it.

i think sony already deleted their old firmware update in their psp sites, as the only available firmware there are for newer ones

Think he means making the EBOOT smaller by removing files used to update from older firmwares which are near non existant now

oh lol i thought is the update eboots in sony psp site, lol

anyway i think sony still don't remove old modules for the eboot updater its because some apps/ games still depend in the old modules?

but yeah you can really update psp firmware with 32mb space, as updaters only have 28mb size and you can put some ipl with it so it can boot a jigkick battery, lol, and it can fit in 32mb, but yeah why using 32mb if you have an existing larger memsticks that can be also used for modifying psp (mine i got 32gb and stack up pandora modules and TM ipl, and i can boot 4 firmwares in one psp)

Spoiler for don't look, might destruct your mind:
[Image: funny_math.jpg]
Spoiler for anime planet:
[Image: krystabegnalie.jpg]
10/12/2009 06:07 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
defdock
most hated user =(

Threads: 29
E-Pigs: 367.9517
RE: POC! 32mb hacks psp fully
i only put it on the 32 as a proof of concept. idk how many times i can say it.

[Image: SIGGY-1.gif]

2 psps

1 with 5.50 gen D2
1 with 5.00 m33-6 (also O button is gba button, and umd drive is gone.)

http://d3fd0ck.mybrute.com
10/12/2009 04:22 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply