[PSP] Rcomage v1.1.1 - new RCO manipulation tool
ZiNgA BuRgA
Smart Alternative

Threads: 1,174
E-Pigs: 446.0333
RE: [PSP] Rcomage v1.0.2 - new RCO manipulation tool
yammata684 Wrote:This probably is a stupid question but could you explain how exaxtly a person should use the command line version. Because when I use it, I get a corrupted RCO and I used the help command too. It's probably just me being stupid but could you give an example. This is what I have now:

Files\Include\rcomage.exe compile Files\Build\system_plugin_bg\system_plugin_bg.xml Files\TEMP\VSH\resource\system_plugin_bg.rco --pack-hdr zlib

This is being used in a theme installer I'm making. After the user picks the options and waves and other stuff it builds the RCOs accordingly. How would I do this because right now I'm lost. The XML file and other stuff works fine in the GUI version though.
The only thing I can really think of now would be if you converted GIMs to PNG files (or you've got .png files in the XML where it says format="gim") and it's failing cause there's no GimConv.  If this is the case, try supplying the GimConv path to Rcomage.  You can always check the source code of the GUI for assistance.
18/01/2010 08:17 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [PSP] Rcomage v1.0.2 - new RCO manipulation tool - ZiNgA BuRgA - 18/01/2010 08:17 PM