[Show Results]

RemoteJoyLite on 5.50 GEN B'
Should I go back to 5.00-m33?
The Snake
Neophitic Presence

Threads: 0
E-Pigs: 0.5978
RE: RemoteJoyLite on 5.50 GEN B'
Hey! I have a solution for you. RemoteJoyLite tends to crash when loading FMVs unless... Open RMJ and right-click on the window, which will bring up the options. Check the box next to "Vblank Forced Transfer" and change "Thread Priority" to 63. Done, it should work!

Oh and Funnybutrandom, clearly you've never tried to use RMJ...pointless? Not at all. Not only is it now running at about 99% capacity, you can also use joysticks, record video, etc. Do you have any idea how much better games such as Dissidia are to play using a PS2 controller on a large HD display?

Anyway, in exchange for helping you, do you think you can tell me how you got it to work on 550 GEN-B? I'm trying to use it with my girlfriend's PSP but it won't even show up on the screen. I was beginning to think it wasn't compatible with this version, but you obviously got it working. What did you do?
27/09/2009 03:54 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
InfinitiProject
ShowMeYourGenitals,What!?

Threads: 11
E-Pigs: 11.0036
Best way to use RemoteJoy is through iRShell with the patch. Google "iRShell 5.50 Patch". Download it from the first result that shows. And BE SURE TO READ THE STEPS to get it working. Don't forget to download RemoteJoy4iRshell also.

PS3 80GB MGS4 | Firmware 3.41 | 250GB HDD | PlayStation Plus
[Image: InfinitiProject.png]
Spoiler for Get on my horse!:
[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUl9_5kK9ts[/video]
(This post was last modified: 27/09/2009 06:30 AM by InfinitiProject.)
27/09/2009 06:29 AM
ChrisHighwind
The Quiet Type

Threads: 16
E-Pigs: 6.0427
The Snake Wrote:Hey! I have a solution for you. RemoteJoyLite tends to crash when loading FMVs unless... Open RMJ and right-click on the window, which will bring up the options. Check the box next to "Vblank Forced Transfer" and change "Thread Priority" to 63. Done, it should work!

Oh and Funnybutrandom, clearly you've never tried to use RMJ...pointless? Not at all. Not only is it now running at about 99% capacity, you can also use joysticks, record video, etc. Do you have any idea how much better games such as Dissidia are to play using a PS2 controller on a large HD display?

Anyway, in exchange for helping you, do you think you can tell me how you got it to work on 550 GEN-B? I'm trying to use it with my girlfriend's PSP but it won't even show up on the screen. I was beginning to think it wasn't compatible with this version, but you obviously got it working. What did you do?

You need the Type B drivers on Windows for it to work

And I tried that, but it still crashes on me.

Obligatory PSP Info: 2001 Slim TA088v3 5.03 » 6.10 » 6.20 » 6.35 » 6.35 PRO » 6.20 TN-C » 5.03 prome-3 » 6.35 PRO-B
[Image: silvssig.png]
[Image: ChrisHighwind.png]
The United States of [Image: whatever.png]
(This post was last modified: 27/09/2009 03:39 PM by ChrisHighwind.)
27/09/2009 02:58 PM
The Snake
Neophitic Presence

E-Pigs: 0.5978
ChrisHighwind Wrote:
The Snake Wrote:Hey! I have a solution for you. RemoteJoyLite tends to crash when loading FMVs unless... Open RMJ and right-click on the window, which will bring up the options. Check the box next to "Vblank Forced Transfer" and change "Thread Priority" to 63. Done, it should work!

You need the Type B drivers on Windows for it to work

And I tried that, but it still crashes on me.

I got it working; I had to disable some plugins I wasn't using.

Anyway, it should work. As I type this I'm playing a game with RemoteJoy on my 5.50 Gen-B2 PSP. Works great.
27/09/2009 08:30 PM
snozufje
Neophitic Presence

E-Pigs: 0.5000
I have 5.50 GEN-D2 CFW but i don't Know if there a version from is please link(A)

(sorry im dutch)
14/02/2010 10:45 AM