Help start on making themes for 5.50gen?
help...please :3
shikyo
Able One

Threads: 2
E-Pigs: 2.7042
Question Help start on making themes for 5.50gen?
OK! to start off, my life story:
Before summer I used to convert anime and manga for the psp.  That was my gift to the community. :D my net got cut off, so currently im "borrowing" someones wifi.  With me no longer able to upload poo poo i felt empty inside...sooooo ive started looking into what i could do for the mega awesome psp community.  ive landed on making themes!

lol in short, im aiming at making more anime related themes for the fans!
I've been to other places asking for help, and got nothin'.  so i came here to ask the masters of theme making! lol

I've collected various programs and files, but don't know how to work the magic.  it seems the programs were made for 5.00.

what's all this talk of decrypted and decompressed prxs and rcos?  what are headers and offsets?  what are the necessary programs and files needed?

lol my desktop right now is riddled with random poo poo! any help is appreciated.

[Image: 317cvht.jpg]
(>□<)d=(´▽`)=b┐( ̄ー ̄)┌ლ(º_ºლ)٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶(゚◡゚ )(○゚ε^○)(屮゚ Д゚)屮∩(・ω・)∩( ^-゚)(。◕ ‿ ◕。)(" )(╬ ಠ益ಠ)(・ε・)ノ
09/09/2009 06:09 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ZiNgA BuRgA
Smart Alternative

Threads: 1,174
E-Pigs: 446.0774
RE: Help start on making themes for 5.50gen?
You can get decompressed PRXs/RCOs from here: http://endlessparadigm.com/forum/showthr...p?tid=4142
You can also dump them yourself, but it's probably easier just to download ones made for you.

You probably don't really need to worry about headers.  Offsets are in relation to modifying PRX files - this will generally require the use of a hex editor - you might want to look here if you want to understand what a hex editor is: http://endlessparadigm.com/forum/showthr...p?tid=3201

It's probably best to ignore PRX modifications at first, since they're probably the most difficult.
Take a look in the guides section for various tidbits of info: http://endlessparadigm.com/forum/forumdi...php?fid=19
Some are a bit old, but still should be relevant.

Hope that helps.
09/09/2009 07:29 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
shikyo
Able One

Threads: 2
E-Pigs: 2.7042
thanks for the reply zinga!  i see that ive got lots to learn.

[Image: 317cvht.jpg]
(>□<)d=(´▽`)=b┐( ̄ー ̄)┌ლ(º_ºლ)٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶(゚◡゚ )(○゚ε^○)(屮゚ Д゚)屮∩(・ω・)∩( ^-゚)(。◕ ‿ ◕。)(" )(╬ ಠ益ಠ)(・ε・)ノ
10/09/2009 07:17 PM
feinicks
One day... we Fly...

Threads: 531
E-Pigs: 210817.3958
Even I sometimes feel that I want to make themes again...

◄◄••• 天使たちの夢か? •••►►

[Image: ewualizer.gif]
My works!
10/09/2009 10:33 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply