Microsoft to compete with PSP and DS?
ZiNgA BuRgA
Smart Alternative

Threads: 1,174
E-Pigs: 446.0333
RE: Microsoft to compete with PSP and DS?
Azumi Wrote:all im going to say is that its not needed... DS has the market on handhelds.... PSP is just a hack machine... if microsucks wanted to do a handheld then why wait s long? why wait until the DS has sold millions and millions of units and say 'Hey i want a piece of that' (which is all they are doing)... PSP is nothing to compete with, its been given up on by developers because of hacking... plain and simple... why waste a bunch of money to make a really good game when 75% of people will just download it... i don't really need another 'pocket' nes, snes emulator, i have one now... i don't know like i said it just seems like mircosoft sees all the money the DS is making and trying to get in on it... and i doubt they will stand a chance unless it has alot of groundbreaking feautres.. if its just another portable system that has like 'Halo Portable' then i will pass without a second thought.. i don't need to buy a new psp for another sucky analog stick (which is what it sounds like it is) .. i hate those little analogs anyways
There's a general trend in society towards portable "all-in-one" devices.  As you said, it has never been MS's strength, however they do need to adapt to the market if they want to survive in a number of areas.

Your stats about the PSP are actually not very accurate.  In fact, most people who have a PSP don't know about hacking at all.  The main reason for PSP's, and in general, Sony's, lacklustre performance is primarily due to Nintendo's innovation in the field.

For me, well, see how it turns out.
18/05/2009 04:33 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Microsoft to compete with PSP and DS? - ZiNgA BuRgA - 18/05/2009 04:33 PM