Microsoft to compete with PSP and DS?
SchmilK
Noob

Threads: 359
E-Pigs: 82.0266
RE: Microsoft to compete with PSP and DS?
Azumi Wrote:all im going to say is that its not needed... DS has the market on handhelds.... PSP is just a hack machine... if microsucks wanted to do a handheld then why wait s long? why wait until the DS has sold millions and millions of units and say 'Hey i want a piece of that' (which is all they are doing)... PSP is nothing to compete with, its been given up on by developers because of hacking... plain and simple... why waste a bunch of money to make a really good game when 75% of people will just download it... i don't really need another 'pocket' nes, snes emulator, i have one now... i don't know like i said it just seems like mircosoft sees all the money the DS is making and trying to get in on it... and i doubt they will stand a chance unless it has alot of groundbreaking feautres.. if its just another portable system that has like 'Halo Portable' then i will pass without a second thought.. i don't need to buy a new psp for another sucky analog stick (which is what it sounds like it is) .. i hate those little analogs anyways

hahah...same reason they made the zune...ipods have sold billions and bill says 'hey, why didnt i think of that'

limneosgreen Wrote:Take my advice, don't try to install custom themes ... it's possible to brick ur psp.. why just don't change wallpaper
18/05/2009 02:05 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Microsoft to compete with PSP and DS? - SchmilK - 18/05/2009 02:05 PM