FFIX
krystabegnalie
~~~~I can cut trees!~~~

Threads: 218
E-Pigs: 79.3639
RE: FFIX
lol how i miss playing golden sun, well i prefer playing older rpg to cope with FF1, like Ultima, or Dragon Warrior in the nes, lol

Spoiler for don't look, might destruct your mind:
[Image: funny_math.jpg]
Spoiler for anime planet:
[Image: krystabegnalie.jpg]
27/02/2009 02:10 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
roberth
Resident Full Stop Abuser.....

Threads: 200
E-Pigs: 43.8419
Goshi Wrote:
Quote:yes the very first FF1 in nes is hard, maybe because there is no automatic pointing to another monster when you beaten one monster, lol, maybe ive used to since im playing Dragon warrior 1 also in nes, same gameplay but different views

If you played Golden Sun you would probably be used to it. Also its not a big deal since most of the time you'll be blasting the enemy parties with FIR2 or FIR3. Of course if you're not using either a Black Mage or a Red Mage then... yeah... you're missing out on a lot without them though!

EDIT: Damn now I really feel like playing Golden Sun again =/

Lost Age of course! The first one was pretty bad!

TAKE THAT BACK!!!

TLA was better, sure, but the first one was far from bad...well, imo at least...

27/02/2009 03:48 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Wolkenritter
Hey poor player!

Threads: 157
E-Pigs: 67.2304
roberth Wrote:
Goshi Wrote:
Quote:yes the very first FF1 in nes is hard, maybe because there is no automatic pointing to another monster when you beaten one monster, lol, maybe ive used to since im playing Dragon warrior 1 also in nes, same gameplay but different views

If you played Golden Sun you would probably be used to it. Also its not a big deal since most of the time you'll be blasting the enemy parties with FIR2 or FIR3. Of course if you're not using either a Black Mage or a Red Mage then... yeah... you're missing out on a lot without them though!

EDIT: Damn now I really feel like playing Golden Sun again =/

Lost Age of course! The first one was pretty bad!

TAKE THAT BACK!!!

TLA was better, sure, but the first one was far from bad...well, imo at least...

Well maybe its because I'm comparing it to its sequel too much but everything the 1st one does, the sequel does far better.

[Image: eo1_zpsjxsxwr5u.png][Image: eo2_zpsnzftucuo.png][Image: eo3_zpsh5eawp85.png]
[Image: eo4_zpskcap6b8a.png][Image: eo1u_zpsw5rdzuqs.png]
27/02/2009 03:55 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply