OBAMA WINS!!
its true
Incadude
Peruano User

Threads: 90
E-Pigs: 46.4848
RE: OBAMA WINS!!
metalgear08 Wrote:
Synth Wrote:I meant the people who are making money off the war. As for those lazy people they should get choked/drowned/hanged...whatever. I want the US to go back how it was. Right now there are no jobs and basically everything has gone to hell.

I really don't care If they take from the high and average class to fix everything. I just want it fixed and I think Obama is gonna deliver on that. MCCain was gonna continue the war which is retarted

Lrn2economics. Taking money away from the upper and middle class, ie, the business owners, and those creating jobs, does not help. At all. In fact, it exacerbates the problem, as you put more financial strain on said businesses, which decreases the likelihood of them hiring more people. So Obama will likely make the problem even WORSE.

Lower corporate taxes=more money to higher workers
More work=less unemployment
Less unemployment=more taxed citizens
More taxes citizens=lower individual taxes

And just so you know, those lazy people that "should be choked/drowned/hanged" are the people getting the biggest tax cuts under our new President.

Hummm... didnt wee learn from the last 8 years that doing that will only get the economy into larger problems. The big Companies could care less about the US economy. Spoon theyve outsourced many jobs over to china and other third world countries just to make more money. Learn from the Wall street crisis. A CEO only cares about profits and they will do anything to get the profit number to rise. Even if that means destroying the financial trust of the US and sending your jobs over seas.

Its a historical day and im loving every moment of it. Its funny how on the news they are no longer using the word "minorities" any more. lol

[Image: captuddfsdrese1.jpg]

[Image: explvisdust.gif]

If you are trapped under falling debris, conserve oxygen by not farting.

[Image: pimpsonsox4.jpg]

[Image: incacopyzx5.png]
made by diego
(This post was last modified: 05/11/2008 02:24 AM by Incadude.)
05/11/2008 02:17 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Synth
DJ Max Player

Threads: 3
E-Pigs: 5.5624
I don't care if they do cut and run, actually they have to do that because they can never "finish it up". Its the war on terrorism. It would never end

and to end this convo  wee'll see how things play out. I bet that things will go back to the way they were with Obama as president.

[Image: 11qlgt2.jpg]
[Image: 2i1cv1i.jpg]
05/11/2008 02:18 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Chroma
Chromatic Nutjob

Threads: 435
E-Pigs: 40.2135
Incadude Wrote:Its a historical day and im loving every moment of it. Its funny how on the news they are no longer using the word "minorities" any more. lol

Well, one thing's for sure, the "blacks are OPPRESSED by white people" people (you know the type) have nothing to whine about now. Hihi

Synth Wrote:I don't care if they do cut and run, actually they have to do that because they can never "finish it up". Its the war on terrorism. It would never end

and to end this convo  wee'll see how things play out. I bet that things will go back to the way they were with Obama as president.

But the thing is, look at where "cut and run" left things before. In Vietnam, it resulted in the massacre of hundreds of thousands of people by the Khamir Rouge. I just think wee should try to leave them on their own two feet, not just dump em.

And yeah, I've calmed down a bit, and I'm willing to see where he takes us in the next 4 years.

PSN ID: Chroma3000
My Steam Page
ADD ME
superdouche Wrote:
TheGuy Wrote:
superdouche Wrote:You need at least an 8 inch penis, that's what I heard.
Man, if I had 8 inches, I would find a better use for it :P
Like what, pushing elevator buttons?
(This post was last modified: 05/11/2008 02:33 AM by Chroma.)
05/11/2008 02:33 AM
Incadude
Peruano User

E-Pigs: 46.4848
metalgear08 Wrote:
Incadude Wrote:Its a historical day and im loving every moment of it. Its funny how on the news they are no longer using the word "minorities" any more. lol

Well, one thing's for sure, the "blacks are OPPRESSED by white people" people (you know the type) have nothing to whine about now. Hihi

Now its our turn to start whining. The Hispanics get no say in the country. Waaaaahhhhh...

also i know what your hinting around about. :wink: :wink:

[Image: captuddfsdrese1.jpg]

[Image: explvisdust.gif]

If you are trapped under falling debris, conserve oxygen by not farting.

[Image: pimpsonsox4.jpg]

[Image: incacopyzx5.png]
made by diego
(This post was last modified: 05/11/2008 02:39 AM by Incadude.)
05/11/2008 02:37 AM
Synth
DJ Max Player

Threads: 3
E-Pigs: 5.5624
Incadude Wrote:
metalgear08 Wrote:

Now its our turn to start whining. The Hispanics get no say in the country. Waaaaahhhhh...
lmao

and i agree with your last post MG08

[Image: 11qlgt2.jpg]
[Image: 2i1cv1i.jpg]
05/11/2008 02:41 AM
SchmilK
Noob

Threads: 359
E-Pigs: 82.0266
Someone had painted some letters on a bed shit and hung it from an overpass bridge on the freeway yesterday that read

'If voters could make a difference, the government would make it illegal'

I don't vote..nor do I bitch about politics or the economy.

Is it realy his win?  Don't wee need 2 months to count the votes?[/size]

limneosgreen Wrote:Take my advice, don't try to install custom themes ... it's possible to brick ur psp.. why just don't change wallpaper
05/11/2008 04:02 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Assassinator

Threads: 176
E-Pigs: 140.8363
demonchild Wrote:Obama.For.Prez.The.Yoyo.Diss.2008.DVDRip.XviD-DC
YoYoBallz Wrote:I.Don't.Like.Ether.Of.Them.Anyway.Nor.Care.HaHa.2008.LIMITED.DVDScr.XviD-YellowYoYos

[ NUKE [I.Don't.Like.Ether.Of.Them.Anyway.Nor.Care.HaHa.2008.LIMITED.DVDScr.XviD-YellowYoYos] Nobody.cares!.like.who.they.say.runs.the.US.really.runs.it ]

[ UN-NUKED ] [ I.Don't.Like.Ether.Of.Them.Anyway.Nor.Care.HaHa.2008.LIMITED.DVDScr.XviD-YellowYoYos ] Your.Dumb. ]

Heh, XviD is an ancient relic of the past.

[Assassinator]_I_Like_Obama_Better_But_I_Don't_Care_Much_Either_Way_(1280x720 H.264 Vorbis)_[88888888].mkv.

Fansub style.
05/11/2008 05:09 AM
diego
poof

Threads: 264
E-Pigs: 37.4012
MG, deal with it. Stop complaining, noone likes that.

[Image: cce6aa9e-c40c-4ae7-aebe-d7780d6fc009.gif]
05/11/2008 05:28 AM
boogschd
boogyman
Worlds End

E-Pigs: 43.6852
diego Wrote:MG, deal with it. Stop complaining, noone likes that.

love from...
05/11/2008 07:17 AM
Shady
Sometimes when poo, I hungry

Threads: 472
E-Pigs: 508.0987
metalgear08 Wrote:
Synth Wrote:
metalgear08 Wrote:HOORAY!!! OBAMA WINS!!! MY FAMILY NOW WON'T BE ABLE TO AFFORD THEIR HOUSE AND WILL HAVE TO SELL IT IN THE NEXT YEAR OR SO!!! HOORAY FOR HOPE AND CHANGE AND ALL THAT YUPPIE IDEALISTIC BULLSHIT!! AND A ROYAL FUCK YOU TO THE COLLECTIVE OBAMA HARDON!!!

I think your over reacting, it won't be that bad
Be optimistic, what would McCain done for your family?

Im glad he won, my vote and my fathers vote went towards him.

Good for you. Enjoy the money the government will be taking from my family and redistributing to everyone else.

(09/06/2011 06:25 AM)S7* Wrote:  Spambots are strange, mysterious creatures.
05/11/2008 07:20 AM