F'ing Desert Sun!
beaner2k6
∞©∞

Threads: 62
E-Pigs: 73.7237
F'ing Desert Sun!
Ok so basically I was just pm'ing a buddy of mine on messanger, and then he tell me about a party at a friends house. He had a party at his house last time and forgot to invite me so I fudgeing told him to tell me about party's, & he told me about this one. Basically its in a buddy's house in Hesperia, which is like F'ing far from where I live. I live in San Diego and Hesperia is like halfway from San Diego to Vegas, like 300 miles, so wee drobe like 150 there. Wee where supposed to leave on friday night but I don't know what happened, and then I'm just recently broke, but he was still going, the next day at like 8 am. He convinced me, I didn't want to go because I'm flat broke I only had like 12 bucks to my name. So wee ended up leaving like at 1:45 pm, to a party that was supposed to start at 5:00 pm, that really started at like 7:30 pm. Yeah beaners, look at my screen name! But it was cool, it was a bit slow for a party, it got good near 1:00 am but I wee had to leave like at that time :P so that sucked. Today wee had a barbeque up there, it was cool, and wee played cards, I was mobbin' everyone for their chips but some girl took them from me :P Just got home like half an hour ago, lol I was supposed to post a blog today for Animeted no time to write :P I'm uber tired, but overall it was an awesome trip, I hardly ever take trips like this, The only problem was the sun, I had a moptop until this last tuesday and I decided to get a haircut, and now that my hair isn't in my face to protect me from the sun, and I hardly ever wear sunscreen, I got a good forehead tan going on, its not a sunburn but its still visible :P

[Image: beaner2k6.jpg]
[Image: 218ohu.jpg]
[Image: newbitmapimage3aj5.png]
[Image: beaner2k6.png]
(This post was last modified: 08/06/2008 09:53 PM by beaner2k6.)
08/06/2008 09:53 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Slushba132
BustyLoli-Chan

Threads: 508
E-Pigs: 73.1299
RE: F'ing Desert Sun!
Stupid sun! It keeps the humans alive.

08/06/2008 10:10 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply