Theme help / offset help
Reduce shadows behind test & change text colors
Gadget
ɯƃıpɐɹɐd ssǝןpuǝ

Threads: 69
E-Pigs: 63.3012
Theme help / offset help
Well, I will say it is hard figuring out what some of the text you guys type means in the HBK's...but I am working through it...That being said I was curious if any one would help me with a couple things...Mainly I need a crash course on color changing on the Main XMB & subtext font color...

1) How do I change the Main & subtext font color? I usually just change the floats in the offsets but IDK about the main & sub text font color's I seen this here:

[Image: fontoffsetms9.jpg]

But I have NO idea how to use that & it is for 4.00?!!? I just want ALL my text to be Red or Black, but in uniform Main & Subtext.  Can I use any HEX colors from any charts & enter them in?

2) How can I reduce the shadow behind the text?  I wish to reduce it, make it lighter/softer...I really just don't know what the description of the offset would be called, I have NO problem looking for it but I would have to check them all because I don't know what the correct terms for it is...

THANKS ! ! ! !  !

PSN: Brick_Factory

Spoiler for sigpic:
[Image: 157nb04.png]
Spoiler for NeCr0-B0T:
Necro-Bot
Necro may refer to:
    * necro-, the Greek prefix meaning death
Bot or BOT or similar may refer to:
    * Internet bot, computer program which does automated tasks
    * Botnet, network of "zombie" computers used to carry out automated tasks such as spamming
(This post was last modified: 01/08/2008 12:03 PM by Gadget.)
01/08/2008 12:02 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Vegetano1
$urf

Threads: 397
E-Pigs: 2756.6280
RE: Theme help / offset help
yeah jey sorry i did not reply yet but i cleanded all my PM's including a PM schmilk send to me about "how to center shadows" wich makes them less visible also,. so you have to wait untill Schmilk gets back,. ;)

the infobar colors i open a 3.90 vshmain in blessedhands prx editor and change all colors then i copy all color offsets from the 3.90 prx to the 4.01 prx,.. the color offsets should be in the bookmark list for 4.01 and for the 3.90 there should be a topic about color offset for 3.90 made by matchung!

i am kinda busy right now but i hope this helps,.

Make loads of $$!! it wurks!!
[Image: csbanner_anim_03.gif]
Signed Homebrew by bsanehi & OMightyBuggy
http://endlessparadigm.com/forum/showthr...?tid=25707
Spoiler for My miniBlog:
01/08/2008 12:28 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
vinrose67
GAS

Threads: 97
E-Pigs: 54.2375
since I'm using fat PSP if you want to make your text and infobars to be white i use this value 0000 803F to change the higlighted value in the pic below.

[Image: untitled-4.jpg]

but if you want different colors follow bro v1 advice.

vinrose67 Signature

[Image: PSPAddictSignature.png]
01/08/2008 11:09 PM
Gadget
ɯƃıpɐɹɐd ssǝןpuǝ

Thanks for the help...

I have my colors changed however there is an error when I enter the xmb from a reboot or a shutdown state the main font is white, then when I enter my memory stick through my xmb or a option menu & exit the color switches to what I changed it to?!!?  Anyone know why..

Spoiler for sigpic:
Spoiler for NeCr0-B0T:
Necro-Bot
Necro may refer to:
    * Botnet, network of "zombie" computers used to carry out automated tasks such as spamming
02/08/2008 11:25 AM
Gadget
ɯƃıpɐɹɐd ssǝןpuǝ

RE: offset help
Ok I am a little puzzled as of now...

My goal is to move just the memory text & remote text on the main xmb...

So in the PAF.prx I used offsets:

1668B4  -  space above line (description)
&
1668C0  -  space under tex_line aka move free space down (description)

Now, these offsets are tied in with other text movements as I am sure you all are aware of...If I adjust these offsets it moves all my music cd text, mp4 text, system settings text, & my photo text...Now I found an offset in the HBK's that is:

166A70  -  text position Y some text (description)

This offset is good because it moves ONLY my system settings text which I was able to counter balance the other two offsets I adjusted...But I still am stuck with the rest of the text off aligned...

My question is: Is there a offsets that moves the memory sticks text alone like cd names, song names, movie names, photo names ect...Or is there a offset that moves only the main xmb memory / remote text??

I hope I made some sense here...lol...Help is ALWAYS appreciated...thank you

((I have a feeling I will have to move those 2 original  offsets back to default & suffer)

Spoiler for sigpic:
Spoiler for NeCr0-B0T:
Necro-Bot
Necro may refer to:
06/08/2008 05:42 PM
Vegetano1
$urf

Threads: 397
E-Pigs: 2756.6280
RE:  offset help
Gadget Wrote:Ok I am a little puzzled as of now...

My goal is to move just the memory text & remote text on the main xmb...

So in the PAF.prx I used offsets:

1668B4  -  space above line (description)
&
1668C0  -  space under tex_line aka move free space down (description)

Now, these offsets are tied in with other text movements as I am sure you all are aware of...If I adjust these offsets it moves all my music cd text, mp4 text, system settings text, & my photo text...Now I found an offset in the HBK's that is:

This offset is good because it moves ONLY my system settings text which I was able to counter balance the other two offsets I adjusted...But I still am stuck with the rest of the text off aligned...

My question is: Is there a offsets that moves the memory sticks text alone like cd names, song names, movie names, photo names ect...Or is there a offset that moves only the main xmb memory / remote text??

I hope I made some sense here...lol...Help is ALWAYS appreciated...thank you

((I have a feeling I will have to move those 2 original  offsets back to default & suffer)

i understand whot you mean but its not posible,.

nice find! the offset for subsub settings text! :)
maybe there is one for the sub sub photo/music/video menu's too,.

you should add this to the 4.00 prx topic!:

Make loads of $$!! it wurks!!
[Image: csbanner_anim_03.gif]
Signed Homebrew by bsanehi & OMightyBuggy
http://endlessparadigm.com/forum/showthr...?tid=25707
Spoiler for My miniBlog:
(This post was last modified: 06/08/2008 05:57 PM by Vegetano1.)
06/08/2008 05:53 PM
Gadget
ɯƃıpɐɹɐd ssǝןpuǝ

RE:   offset help
Vegetano1 Wrote:
Gadget Wrote:((I have a feeling I will have to move those 2 original  offsets back to default & suffer)

i understand whot you mean but its not posible,.

nice find! the offset for subsub settings text! :)
maybe there is one for the sub sub photo/music/video menu's too,.

you should add this to the 4.00 prx topic!:

hahaha I had a feeling it was not possible that's why I had to quote myself as well...As for the find, yeah I will post it in the HBK thread for others good idea :)

I will look for  sub sub photo/music/video menu's too but I am sure I will be hoppeless...lmao!  But I will try! ! !

OOOOPPPSS SORRY WRONG OFFSET FIND, HOLD ON I WILL FIND IT & POST IT...

Gadget Runs to his psp

EDIT:  LMFAO! ! ! !

It was not a new find, lmao!!!  I had a old book mark at my other computer & loaded in a new one at home & it just happened to be one of your finds...lol...oops  it was offset 166898, just didn't register with your "<<new" markings it was old markings so I though I found it but you already did...hahahha  I guess I should keep both sets of my bookmarks updated...

Spoiler for sigpic:
Spoiler for NeCr0-B0T:
Necro-Bot
Necro may refer to:
(This post was last modified: 06/08/2008 06:36 PM by Gadget.)
06/08/2008 06:07 PM
Gadget
ɯƃıpɐɹɐd ssǝןpuǝ

Can the sysconfig_icon be moved in the rco page data?  I looked around in a couple rco's but didn't see anything relative??!??  Does anyone know ?

Spoiler for sigpic:
Spoiler for NeCr0-B0T:
Necro-Bot
Necro may refer to:
09/08/2008 08:34 PM