A question for all you stoners :D
S7*
Sweet Dreams

Threads: 1,056
E-Pigs: 383.2289
RE: A question for all you stoners :D
cR@Zy!NgLi$h Wrote:
Senseito Sakura Wrote:I think it depends on the persons personality, psychology, etc. as to whether Weed works as a Gateway drug for them.

Agreed.  My father never tried anything else, (although he did have a jar full of magic mushrooms in his fridge for several years!) whereas I started experimenting early on... Especially in Amsterdam lol.

Ahaha!! What did he do with the Mushrooms??

I'm glad they haven't trashed the Weed in Amsterdam completely after all, just killing the Tobacco, which is awesome.
29/06/2008 03:30 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
diego
poof

Threads: 264
E-Pigs: 37.4012
zllaBoYoY Wrote:I think everyone should smoke weed at least once, I see if you like it.  God made weed.  Man made beer.  God>Beer

MG watch the movie superhigh me
Hahaha I watched that a while back. Funny.

I still remember the 420 temple. Where they talk about how in the Bible it talks about a holy plant and that they believe that that plant is weed.

haha/

mmmmmmmmmmm.
Funky fish.

Haha went to a couple of hippie markets here. Bongs everywhere.
29/06/2008 03:45 AM
Chroma
Chromatic Nutjob

Threads: 435
E-Pigs: 40.2135
@cR@Zy!NgLi$h
Yeah, I've heard stories about addictions and stuff. I'm making it a point not to do it frequently, maybe once or twice a moth at MOST. I just want to try something that will open my mind up, maybe give me some new inspiration.

PSN ID: Chroma3000
My Steam Page
ADD ME
superdouche Wrote:
TheGuy Wrote:
superdouche Wrote:You need at least an 8 inch penis, that's what I heard.
Man, if I had 8 inches, I would find a better use for it :P
Like what, pushing elevator buttons?
29/06/2008 08:09 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
beaner2k6
∞©∞

Threads: 62
E-Pigs: 73.7237
lulz
where was i for the other thread?
lol
well anyways good luck with that new venture
that's really all i can say
by the way if you want to keep drinking alcohol you got to keep your cool
I've never not once passed out in front of friends or gotten all crazy and stubborn, you just have to know when to stop its all about a matter of priorities, i know i have a life in the net, at home, everywhere to go back to after drinking so i can always keep myself from getting crazy with alcohol

[Image: beaner2k6.jpg]
[Image: 218ohu.jpg]
[Image: newbitmapimage3aj5.png]
[Image: beaner2k6.png]
(This post was last modified: 29/06/2008 09:01 AM by beaner2k6.)
29/06/2008 08:57 AM
1-R
forced consensual sex
Team DreamArts

Threads: 396
E-Pigs: 115.1024
weed ruined my life and caused me to fail the ninth grade, but its totally worth it. ;)

[Image: OLmvS.png]
Twit | DA | G+ | Last.fm
29/06/2008 08:59 AM
Azumi
浜崎あゆみ

Threads: 175
E-Pigs: 41.7781
Slushba132 Wrote:When you take drugs it stays in your hair and then they can drug test your hair to see if you've taken any drugs. They can also figure how long ago you have taken them by that.
I was saying by shaving your head you can avoid them testing your hair because ! there is no hair there to test.

yeah umm that won't work anyways.... most people grow hair in more places then their head if you know what i mean lol... its nothing to worry about.. drink lots of green tea and water and your system with clean out fairly fast...

only thing with it is like with me... ive smoked so much.. ive lost my ability to be creative or even motivavted without it....  its like people with coffee in the morning lol

[Image: azumigiftcopy-1.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 29/06/2008 09:20 AM by Azumi.)
29/06/2008 09:19 AM
S7*
Sweet Dreams

Azumi Wrote:
Slushba132 Wrote:When you take drugs it stays in your hair and then they can drug test your hair to see if you've taken any drugs. They can also figure how long ago you have taken them by that.
I was saying by shaving your head you can avoid them testing your hair because ! there is no hair there to test.

yeah umm that won't work anyways.... most people grow hair in more places then their head if you know what i mean lol... its nothing to worry about.. drink lots of green tea and water and your system with clean out fairly fast...

only thing with it is like with me... ive smoked so much.. ive lost my ability to be creative or even motivavted without it....  its like people with coffee in the morning lol

Ahhh, a wonderful thing, isn't it ^_^
29/06/2008 10:02 AM
Chroma
Chromatic Nutjob

Senseito Sakura Wrote:
Azumi Wrote:

Scare me, why don't you?!

I mean, if I only do it really occasionally, it won't have any side effects like that, right?

My Steam Page
ADD ME
superdouche Wrote:
TheGuy Wrote:
29/06/2008 08:14 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Chroma
Chromatic Nutjob

Dammit, why hasn't Shady posted in this thread yet?!

My Steam Page
ADD ME
superdouche Wrote:
TheGuy Wrote:
30/06/2008 11:22 AM
S7*
Sweet Dreams

metalgear08 Wrote:
Senseito Sakura Wrote:
Azumi Wrote:

Scare me, why don't you?!

I mean, if I only do it really occasionally, it won't have any side effects like that, right?

nah... unless you get hooked....................................... Hahaha

If you are seriously willing to be strict and responsible, I don't see why you would get hooked straight away.

To put it in perspective for you.

Alcohol is worse, and Alcohol is easier to get hooked on.
30/06/2008 11:30 AM