Sweet Dreams

Threads: 1,056
E-Pigs: 383.2289
RE: Man Faces 21 Years for Killing Baby Who Interrupted Game
roberth Wrote:
Slushba132 Wrote:It's his baby...

What about starving children.
nobody shoots their parents.

You humans are so stupid and judgmental.

I have to say. I don't understand why, but I really don't consider the death of an 18 day old baby that bad.
Usually when you see someone you can tell there a person. They have friends they have personality. They were somebody to somebody.

When you look at 18 day old baby it is nothing. It has no personality. Has no friends. Has nothing to make it anything more that blank book, just waiting to be written in. Without its parents the baby would almost be nothing, but an animate object.

that's a horrible thing to say!!! like M!ckey said, he could have been all those things. I absolutley hate people who just throw poverty in as an excuse to everything!!!

I agree, that was a terrible thing you said, Slushba.

Those who suffer from poverty are most likely in situations they can't help. Their parents don't want to see their children die.

You are saying that any of us, if wee died when were were 18 days old, wee don't count, despite what wee could've been. That's BULLchocolate. GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR donkey. What could've been DOES matter. It always does.
30/08/2008 03:33 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mickey
Down with MJ yo

Threads: 251
E-Pigs: 28.7300
Senseito Sakura Wrote:
roberth Wrote:

You humans are so stupid and judgmental.

I have to say. I don't understand why, but I really don't consider the death of an 18 day old baby that bad.
Usually when you see someone you can tell there a person. They have friends they have personality. They were somebody to somebody.

When you look at 18 day old baby it is nothing. It has no personality. Has no friends. Has nothing to make it anything more that blank book, just waiting to be written in. Without its parents the baby would almost be nothing, but an animate object.

that's a horrible thing to say!!! like M!ckey said, he could have been all those things. I absolutley hate people who just throw poverty in as an excuse to everything!!!

I agree, that was a terrible thing you said, Slushba.

Those who suffer from poverty are most likely in situations they can't help. Their parents don't want to see their children die.

You are saying that any of us, if wee died when were were 18 days old, wee don't count, despite what wee could've been. That's BULLchocolate. GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR donkey. What could've been DOES matter. It always does.

Its true, even if he grew up to be the dumbest most boring child ever, he still lost his life and never had it. Wasn't it you who made that thread about war or some spoon like that how it was wrong?

[Image: MiCk3Y.jpg]

[Image: battle.png]

Spoiler for link:
30/08/2008 03:45 PM
boogschd
boogyman
Worlds End

Threads: 90
E-Pigs: 43.6852
O.O

i wonder what he was playing that's soooooo important
30/08/2008 03:51 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
xero1
Love Mage/Red Mage LV: 99/75

Threads: 136
E-Pigs: 51.3231
boogschd Wrote:O.O

LUA Pong on his PSP.
30/08/2008 03:53 PM
roberth
Resident Full Stop Abuser.....

Threads: 200
E-Pigs: 43.8419
Pong is GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

30/08/2008 04:01 PM
Assassinator

Threads: 176
E-Pigs: 140.8363

Probably not his baby in a sense that he's the baby's genetic father.

Quote:In Tucson, Ariz., Rene Edward Barrios, 26, was playing a video game on Oct. 26 as his girlfriend had left him in charge of her infant son, Jaden Encinas.

Note the family name difference. Probably from her previous partner or something. Otherwise it should be Jaden Barrios.

But even if the baby has no relation to him whatsoever, killing a baby because he lost in a video game...

Although he probably didn't intend to kill though. Still, what a crazy psycho.

EDIT:... Wait. 18 days old... Then it's extremely unlikely to be anyone else's. Probably his.
(This post was last modified: 30/08/2008 11:18 PM by Assassinator.)
30/08/2008 05:48 PM
Dr_LaTino
Paradigmatic Entity

Threads: 26
E-Pigs: 9.2488
You entered dangerous territory when you said that, Slushba. It's not only the fact the baby had a potential for a great life, but the fact he probably did make an impact on the people around. Do you know what's it's like to have a baby? It's like, what, having some kind of incredible thing in your life that could be something and that you may have, or not, looked forward to.

The person who had the baby anticipated an unforgettable thing to enter their life. Then they have it brutally taken away from them. I would imagine that wouldn't feel too good. It effects the parent, which in turn effects the family bearing the parent, which eventually effects others around the family.
30/08/2008 08:06 PM
feinicks
One day... we Fly...

Threads: 531
E-Pigs: 210817.3958
in one sense, i agree with what slush said.

Agreed that it was a horrific thing that the dude did. But I am not much of a "Could have been person". The baby myt have grown up to be a decent person, or he could have grown up to become a serial rapist or a mass murderer. Who knows? @ 18 days the kid had no sense of self. So it lost nothing in essence, except life and I do believe that Life is not THE most important thing.

Look at what is happening to kids in certain countries in Africa and  some other places.. They are trained to use a AK-47 and other arms at a tender age of 6-7, they become mercenaries at the age of 13. They get killed before they reach 18. If not that, they end up in poverty stricken homes. How can you say that the parents of these kids are not at fault? If you cannot feed your fudgeing mouth, how in the God's fudgeed up false name are you going to feed a baby's? Who gave them the right to kll that innocent baby? Where is the doctrine that states that even if you are poor, you should breed like rabbits?

This guy is a fudgeer. But so is every last human being who creates life, just so that it can be destroyed.

◄◄••• 天使たちの夢か? •••►►

[Image: ewualizer.gif]
My works!
30/08/2008 09:41 PM
Jomann
Chibi :3

Threads: 103
E-Pigs: 25.8968
xero1 Wrote:
boogschd Wrote:O.O

LUA Pong on his PSP.

I have a pretty good feeling he was an xbox user, they seem to be the fat stupid kind (don't mean to offend anyone here who plays xbox, i know you all have common sense) I have a few friends i have no doubt would do something like this if they had kids, or their kids would be beaten, although i can't say that's true because i don't really know what my friends would do...

[Image: Endless_paradigm_01.png]
31/08/2008 03:06 AM
amzter
The bird stole my shoe.

Threads: 342
E-Pigs: 54.7074
this dude so is not guna get bumbed in the showers he i just a waste of space and i hope he falls to a bloody death.. burn mofo u deserve to die!

[Image: 494851774.png]
Search:
31/08/2008 03:20 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply