need help urgently!!
custom theme problems
neocorpse
Existential Entity

Threads: 1
E-Pigs: 2.1726
need help urgently!!
Ok I'm about ready to tear my hair out and throw my psp in the garbage here.
I've been graphically editing Organ 390 for personal usage and it's just getting worse and worse.
It all started with the Theme icon disappearing until I scrolled up then back down. I fired up vshmain editor, selected all the disabled icons like update, gomsgr, and so on, then compressed it. Problem solved. Then I used the common_gui.prx from P360 White Neu to fix stretching with the optionsmen base. Problem solved BUT now it locks up when recovering from sleep mode. Now here's where it gets downright ugly.
I decided I didn't like how I designed my main icon bar for System, Photo, video, music, so on. I also changed the battery icon. Now NONE of my system or internet icons are visible AT ALL. If I use the old theme they work fine and ALL I did to the other was change those few images.
I've been begging for help from some of the other psp forums with very little help, (most likely ppl are busy or it's a tough problem and no one can help).
PLEASE I emplore anyone who can help to help me with this.
The truly frustrating thing about it is I know my theme isn't THAT hard on resources. especially compared to themes like vegetano1's Lightning theme which is a pure work of art.
Needless to say, I'm thoroughly fed up with problem after problem and if I can't get this to work I'll most likely scrap any and all ideas for future projects and just go back to being a user instead of a designer. I don't mean to piss and moan about this, but I've reached my threshold =/
The truly frightening thing about this is I REALLY want to learn to hex edit so I can make my own themes from scratch....lol
27/07/2008 08:05 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
need help urgently!! - neocorpse - 27/07/2008 08:05 PM
RE: need help urgently!! - pereeski - 27/07/2008, 08:36 PM
RE: need help urgently!! - neocorpse - 28/07/2008, 06:48 AM