Help with VSHMAIN.PRX!
mime
♫ Benetnasch Eta ♫

Threads: 30
E-Pigs: 5.2262
Help with VSHMAIN.PRX!
Hi all !

My question is this, Im having problems with vshmain.prx.

The situation is:
I have vsh.prx and vshmain.prx  etc etc.. To have Font Color I also added the lines in the Txt file that is located in the KD or ND either one of the folders. I just don't remember right now which folder.. (this works perfectly) I have my color fonts and everything is great. My font color has been on since ages ago..... UNTIL...

Well, I attempted to move the clock today (Just move it) using the vshmain.prx editor modifying the X, Y position.. I increased the value a little just to see how much it'd move.

But after reboot the PSP "semibricks"...   I thought I screwed up the value and the date got messed up hence, semibricks... So I reflashed my backup and it was fixed.. So I tried just adding another COLOR to one of the months *I only have 4 colors* to see if that would work...

But once again... "Semibricked"....

I honestly don't understand WHY now everytime I slightly modify vsh.main (which is the decrypted one) would make my PSP semi brick. Everything is untouched Im just adding a color or changing a value and it bricks.

I was OK.. Lets get a FRESH vshmain.prx (decrypted)  I tried psardumper/prxdecrypter...  ANd I just copied it over flash0 "unmodified" and it'll semibrick.. Tried vshmain.prx gotten from both applications and no luck....

what's up with that?  theres no logic or reason for it to just stop working when the file is fine and working as wee speak if I didnt have my backup that was on since ages ago I would be screwed :S.  By the way Im on 3.40 OE-A, I never upgraded because Im fine here and my games run perfectly so I don't need an upgrade.

this problem is a little frustrating... (oh by the way the lines on the Txt file are fine) I haven't touched that since the day I added them.

Thanks Smokingg

[Image: goldsaints2.png]
13/02/2008 10:17 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Help with VSHMAIN.PRX! - mime - 13/02/2008 10:17 PM
RE: Help with VSHMAIN.PRX! - vinrose67 - 13/02/2008, 10:34 PM
RE: Help with VSHMAIN.PRX! - robs1968 - 13/02/2008, 11:01 PM
RE: Help with VSHMAIN.PRX! - roberth - 14/02/2008, 06:54 AM
RE: Help with VSHMAIN.PRX! - mime - 14/02/2008, 09:55 AM
RE: Help with VSHMAIN.PRX! - vinrose67 - 20/02/2008, 10:48 PM
RE: Help with VSHMAIN.PRX! - SchmilK - 21/02/2008, 07:05 AM
RE: Help with VSHMAIN.PRX! - mime - 21/02/2008, 08:03 AM
RE: Help with VSHMAIN.PRX! - SchmilK - 21/02/2008, 11:19 AM