opening_plugin.rco not working on transformers theme
pspfreak
Paradigmatic Entity

Threads: 17
E-Pigs: 2.8684
RE: opening_plugin.rco not working on transformers theme
some does and some don't, i didn't make  them as far as the whole thing, i just ran them thru the rco converter  made by SchmilK to work on cfw 352 m33, i just put on my psp and it has a sound , just a humm like sound , and says  deceptions - terrorize that's was the first one, the second one has the same sound, but i put the text in there ( autobots,transform and roll out)if you don't get any sound just try pushing the sound button on your psp, maybe it was turned off, here is the rco convertor made by schmilk, it shows which rco you use,, look for topmenu_plugin.rco and double click on it, it will create a backup of that rco,  and some will be reduced in size , some won't, it will be  topmenu_plugin.bak, that's the back up or if you use opening_plugin, rco, it will create a backup called opening_plugin.bak delete these  after you copy the reduced rco to your psp, but please make a backup of your original topmenu_plugin.rco or any of them first

Attached File(s)
.rar  rco tool.rar (Size: 1.01 MB / Downloads: 172)
(This post was last modified: 24/08/2007 09:53 PM by pspfreak.)
24/08/2007 09:21 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: opening_plugin.rco not working on transformers theme - pspfreak - 24/08/2007 09:21 PM