What classic game should have a remake?
Wolkenritter
Hey poor player!

Threads: 157
E-Pigs: 67.2304
RE: What classic game should have a remake?
(23/11/2010 01:23 AM)ZiNgA BuRgA Wrote:  
(22/11/2010 11:53 PM)Wolkenritter Wrote:  Oh... I suppose there's the fact Marle is useless in battle but I never really liked her anyway >_>
Spell sPa/\/\?
Doesn't stop the dislike though.

Healing magic is useless since you can just use items and as a healer she's outclassed by Frog (AoE healing is far better than single target healing). Her damage output, both magical and physical is horrendous. Dual and Triple Techs start to lose their usefulness towards the end of the game.

The only thing she has that makes her stand out is Haste and in those situations where ice magic is almost compulsory (3 bosses to be exact). The first two there isn't really much choice between party members. But against that 3rd boss you would have both Frog AND (Possibly) Magus unlocked. And they contribute far more to the party than Marle ever will.

Quote:i think only a full 3D remake for chronotrigger but not changing its gameplay, like graphics from DQ8

That's the thing though. Chrono Trigger's 2D graphics are simply gorgeous. I personally feel that a 3D makeover would do the game injustice. Just look at all the detail put into the original graphics!

[Image: eo1_zpsjxsxwr5u.png][Image: eo2_zpsnzftucuo.png][Image: eo3_zpsh5eawp85.png]
[Image: eo4_zpskcap6b8a.png][Image: eo1u_zpsw5rdzuqs.png]
(This post was last modified: 23/11/2010 03:17 AM by Wolkenritter.)
23/11/2010 03:12 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: What classic game should have a remake? - Wolkenritter - 23/11/2010 03:12 AM