[Tutorial] 6.xx game support on 5.00 m33-6
Updated on 11/6/10
DSpider
Paradigmatic Entity

Threads: 3
E-Pigs: 13.5048
RE: 6.xx game support on 5.00 m33-6 {{Tutorial}}
Dude, my 2¢ is that it's better to mess with the ISO (ie. using EBOOT exchange or, better yet EDecrypt 1.3.1) than mess with Flash 0. Especially if you own a 2000 with TA-88v3 or a PSP 3k. You have no idea how sorry people will be if their PSP won't start afterwards...

It's not a good idea to access the Flash(es) at all. Because some programs leave stuff behind when they detect a new drive. For example I know for a fact Diskeeper (at least older versions, I have yet to try the newer) and some antivirus programs — or even certain viruses if the machine is compromised — leave a small file, kinda like a log. Which over time could add up. Viruses could attach to files as well and modify their CRC, etc.

So it's probably a good idea for the average consumer to stay out of Flash 0, especially if they don't know what their doing. And why take the risk when you can probably find the exact same games you own already dumped on the internet ? And for the same region and all... But perhaps that's going a bit too far (last I checked piracy was a no-no).
02/04/2010 09:59 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 6.xx game support on 5.00 m33-6 {{Tutorial}} - DSpider - 02/04/2010 09:59 AM