Chinese teen dies at Internet addiction rehab camp
kokk846871
Neophitic Presence

Threads: 0
E-Pigs: 0.6111
RE: Chinese teen dies at Internet addiction rehab camp
Hellgiver Wrote:Hmm.. I think it really depends on what you are surfing the web for. I'd say I spend half the time that I'm surfing just reading news and learning, while the other half is just getting entertaining myself.  I used to spend an excessive amount of time on the net, but have gotten much better about it.  If the kid is going to be on the net anyways, how about forcing them to learn something new at least once a day, maybe on howstuffworks, wikipedia, or some other site?  Perhaps they'd start getting interested in things they've learned about, and want to pursue a career or start reading about that subject.  Regardless, the techniques the Chinese are utilizing don't seem to be working well.

Perhaps u right,but u don't know that mostly these kids r addicted 2 not only the Net but also WOW or other MMORPG games,and that's wat really concerns---YES!Online-Gamin is the main problem that gets kids addicted!So its not that simple as u think:idea:by the way I'm from china and I know wats really goin on thereSmokingg
08/08/2009 01:26 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chinese teen dies at Internet addiction rehab camp - kokk846871 - 08/08/2009 01:26 AM