InfinitiProject
ShowMeYourGenitals,What!?

Threads: 11
E-Pigs: 11.0036
RE: 5.50 music/video/photo sub folders in 5.00 m33
Grey Ghost Wrote:
InfinitiProject Wrote:
Grey Ghost Wrote:
InfinitiProject Wrote:So let me get this straight.... wee update to official firmware 5.50, and then downgrade back to 5.00 M33 with Pandora? Doesn't the CFW installers completely erase flash0, 1, 2, and 3 first, leaving nothing behind? Unless there's an installer that I've never came across that just overwrites certain files and skips the rest o_O

I've gotten the subfolders working with Circa Dome 5.00 but i'd also really like the updated PSN Store and auto-signin

the files at the start of the thread are the ones you need, download them and flash them to flash 0. you don't need to upgrade to OFW 5.50 and then downlgrade again, that won't work, because yea.it will overight everything.

Those are the ones for the subfolders, which works perfectly, since I encode my own movies in AVC format using Xvid4PSP.

The problem I'm referring to is the auto-signin and the PSN Store. I tried flashing those too but I get some connection error trying to log in and access the store, the one with the Video section.

yea i have had the same problem, not much you can do about it ethier, im thinking of updraging to 5.50 GEN when it comes out, i just need to know how. but nobodys telling me.
nobody ever tells anything around here. it's like talking to brick walls.

PS3 80GB MGS4 | Firmware 3.41 | 250GB HDD | PlayStation Plus
[Image: InfinitiProject.png]
Spoiler for Get on my horse!:
[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUl9_5kK9ts[/video]
17/06/2009 06:08 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 5.50 music/video/photo sub folders in 5.00 m33 - InfinitiProject - 17/06/2009 06:08 PM
Thread Revived!!! - Necro-Bot - 24/08/2009, 09:44 PM