Threads: 251
E-Pigs: 28.7300
RE: Man Faces 21 Years for Killing Baby Who Interrupted Game
Senseito Sakura Wrote:
roberth Wrote:
Slushba132 Wrote:It's his baby...

What about starving children.
nobody shoots their parents.

You humans are so stupid and judgmental.

I have to say. I don't understand why, but I really don't consider the death of an 18 day old baby that bad.
Usually when you see someone you can tell there a person. They have friends they have personality. They were somebody to somebody.

When you look at 18 day old baby it is nothing. It has no personality. Has no friends. Has nothing to make it anything more that blank book, just waiting to be written in. Without its parents the baby would almost be nothing, but an animate object.

that's a horrible thing to say!!! like M!ckey said, he could have been all those things. I absolutley hate people who just throw poverty in as an excuse to everything!!!

I agree, that was a terrible thing you said, Slushba.

Those who suffer from poverty are most likely in situations they can't help. Their parents don't want to see their children die.

You are saying that any of us, if wee died when were were 18 days old, wee don't count, despite what wee could've been. That's BULLchocolate. GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR donkey. What could've been DOES matter. It always does.

Its true, even if he grew up to be the dumbest most boring child ever, he still lost his life and never had it. Wasn't it you who made that thread about war or some spoon like that how it was wrong?

[Image: MiCk3Y.jpg]

[Image: battle.png]

Spoiler for link:
30/08/2008 03:45 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Man Faces 21 Years for Killing Baby Who Interrupted Game - Mickey - 30/08/2008 03:45 PM