[RELEASE] XMBeditor V.3 for 4.01 m33
fl0w
Able One

Threads: 9
E-Pigs: 3.7430
RE: [RELEASE] XMBeditor V.3 for 4.01 m33
Mr. Shizzy Wrote:
fl0w Wrote:how can i decrypt my paf.prx? When i used PSAR dumper and pressed SQUARE (dump and decrypt all) and flashed the paf.prx to my flash0 it bircked :S

also, when i used recovery menu it couldn't find my font when i tried to go back to original XMB... Even though i made a test.file thingy...

Edit: You're Recovery menu thing bricks the fat PSP. Well done!

So you tried to decrypt your own paf, and bricked your PSP, and it's my fault ?

The recovery menu works just fine by the way...

few hours further:

I discovered that my decrypted paf.prx was working fine but when I start XMBeditor and it sets up the recovery it also deletes stuff (with the fat PSP) I think that is the point it goes wrong. When I exit XMBeditor without doing anything I have a semi brick.

Then I go into recovery mode and start you're recovery program and set choose the option to restore the official XMB that goes all fine but its still bricked.

by the way: you can't install the 1.50 addon because it will delete location free tv plugin .rco/.prx and XMBeditor will crash.

Another bug: when you try to restore the gameboot PSP logo it will flash the openingsplugin.rco with the Vista icon on it and won't restore the PSP logo.

If you have the original openingplugin.rco and try to restore the PSP logo it will brick you're PSP.

So... Test you're programs before you release them? Especially on the fat PSP.

I think it all comes down to the test.file you have to create for the recovery to work.

edit: Im not the only one. So don't say its my fault...

Quote:I'm having a few problems.
1. It's not making a recovery back-up so I can't flash themes.
2. It Semi-Brick my PSP when I tried the Make your own XMB.

@ Mr. Shizzy
You really need to get working on some of these problems.

Quote:Yup, same here. Just like the previous version. Kind of ironic, the author gave sf4deth all types of hell when he released the "unofficial" version because of possible bricking.

Quote:Yeah you my friend are right what is going on. The 3.90 ver. Is way better. I am not trying to be funny, but I don't think there is going to be a fix to this for a while.

Quote:ok i have tried out this program and now my psp got semibricked could anyone help... i don't have a backup...
could anyone share 4.01 m33-2 flash0 files please....

thanks in advance!
xD

Quote:For me it runs on its own. when I start the app it run through the intro and then with light blinking go's up and down the list of choices and some time it picks its own . I did the test.file and still having problems.

Think I got it I took the test file from v2.
It still runs on it's own. It went through the process of copying a backup but after that it seems to work by it self going up and down on the choices and picking to flash, two semi bricks already.

http://www.consolespot.net/forums/psp-ne...1-m33.html
(This post was last modified: 13/07/2008 05:54 AM by fl0w.)
13/07/2008 05:47 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] XMBeditor V.3 for 4.01 m33 - fl0w - 13/07/2008 05:47 AM