A question for all you stoners :D
cR@Zy!NgLi$h
Speculator

Threads: 37
E-Pigs: 8.9041
RE: A question for all you stoners :D
OK, cR@Zy!NgLi$h puts his cards on the table...

I smoked copious amounts of weed for about 5 years; I was probably burning about 1/4 ounce daily.
It was great!  I was relaxed, happy, inspired, artistic, sociable, chilled, etc. and everything in my life was simply "cool"...

I got to the stage thought where I was just too "relaxed" (read: fudgeing lazy) to get up in the morning to go to college.  I would get up late, smoke, meet with mates, smoke, chill out, smoke, get munchies, smoke...  (you get the drift).

Now I come from a genetic strain of addictive personalities; my Mum and Dad are both alcoholics, he's smoked weed since he was 18 (he's now 71).  I fully enjoyed the life I lived, but I was heading on a downward spiral, and fast.

I left the country I lived in, and started a new life.  I now have a wife and son, a 5-figure income, and (aside from drinking a bit too much) have a pretty clean lifestyle.

If you can smoke without smoking too much, and do it without letting it affect your lifestyle, then do it.  It's awesome.  If you are easily influenced (which I don't think you are), then give it a go and see for your self!

FWIW, my own personal firmware version went from Weed > Speed> Acid > Ecstasy > Coke pretty fudgeing fast; people who say weed ain't a gateway drug can suck my cockerel.

[Image: signature2ct1.jpg]
29/06/2008 02:47 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
A question for all you stoners :D - Chroma - 28/06/2008, 09:27 PM
RE: A question for all you stoners :D - cR@Zy!NgLi$h - 29/06/2008 02:47 AM