Patapon 2 DEMO - Exploit released
flofrucht
Paradoxical Absurdity

Threads: 347
E-Pigs: 137.3433
RE: Patapon 2 DEMO - Exploit released
yeah devhook will be really fine :)
29/03/2010 06:41 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
krystabegnalie
~~~~I can cut trees!~~~

Threads: 218
E-Pigs: 79.3639
nice, tested it in my psp phat, and it works, so psp 3000 can now be in safe in sound if the eloader was released.

Spoiler for don't look, might destruct your mind:
[Image: funny_math.jpg]
Spoiler for anime planet:
[Image: krystabegnalie.jpg]
29/03/2010 05:59 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
asurabp
Paradoxical Absurdity

Threads: 34
E-Pigs: 25.4912
Hmm.....

Here what wololo's said @ his site:

So if you don’t know already, an exploit for the demo of patapon2 was released by malloxis today.
Although I’m always happy when new exploits are found, this saddens me deeply because that’s not how things were supposed to be. For the record, malloxis found a crash in the game patapon 2, and was able to overwrite ra. That was back in February. I wrote the binloader with the help of N00b81 (as Davee would say, not that it’s difficult, but still), the SDK, adapted the hello world, based on Sparta’s SDK by Freeplay and mattiaz. To prove it, I have all the necessary files on a SVN (currently private), and this article on how to write a binary loader that I wrote after adapting the binloader.
There was an agreement with malloxis that this exploit had to be kept secret unless wee could come up with something “useful” for it. But this confirms that the PSP scene has trust issues, so, way to go malloxis, probably nobody will help you anymore (and, let’s face it, you need help when it comes to these things).
M0skit0 and myself have been working on adapting m0skit0’s eLoader for this thing. It’s far from being ready yet, but it doesn’t hurt anymore to announce it I guess.
I want to apologize to the following people: maku, Flyer, pspLow, who all independently found the same exploit and accepted my recommendations of not releasing the name of the game until something was ready. I also want to apologize to the scene, for this exploit will probably be patched in Sony’s next firmware while wee have nothing useful yet. Blame the guy who leaked the exploit.

[Image: Shinigameh16.png]
(This post was last modified: 29/03/2010 08:04 PM by asurabp.)
29/03/2010 08:04 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Tetris999

Threads: 298
E-Pigs: 82.5657
(29/03/2010 08:04 PM)asurabp Wrote:  Hmm.....

Here what wololo's said @ his site:

So if you don’t know already, an exploit for the demo of patapon2 was released by malloxis today.
Although I’m always happy when new exploits are found, this saddens me deeply because that’s not how things were supposed to be. For the record, malloxis found a crash in the game patapon 2, and was able to overwrite ra. That was back in February. I wrote the binloader with the help of N00b81 (as Davee would say, not that it’s difficult, but still), the SDK, adapted the hello world, based on Sparta’s SDK by Freeplay and mattiaz. To prove it, I have all the necessary files on a SVN (currently private), and this article on how to write a binary loader that I wrote after adapting the binloader.
There was an agreement with malloxis that this exploit had to be kept secret unless wee could come up with something “useful” for it. But this confirms that the PSP scene has trust issues, so, way to go malloxis, probably nobody will help you anymore (and, let’s face it, you need help when it comes to these things).
M0skit0 and myself have been working on adapting m0skit0’s eLoader for this thing. It’s far from being ready yet, but it doesn’t hurt anymore to announce it I guess.
I want to apologize to the following people: maku, Flyer, pspLow, who all independently found the same exploit and accepted my recommendations of not releasing the name of the game until something was ready. I also want to apologize to the scene, for this exploit will probably be patched in Sony’s next firmware while wee have nothing useful yet. Blame the guy who leaked the exploit.

I insta put my psp slim up on craigslist after hearing about this; but now I'm not so sure of doing so anymore...

MY SIG IS FUCKING DEAD
29/03/2010 08:20 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
flofrucht
Paradoxical Absurdity

Threads: 347
E-Pigs: 137.3433
a half eloader is finished.
download:
http://ul.to/uztw7p
works on all psp but not on the go :(
30/03/2010 09:02 AM