PS3 ISO Loader Coming? With help of Dark_Alex>?
Jomann
Chibi :3

Threads: 103
E-Pigs: 25.8968
RE: PS3 ISO Loader Coming? With help of Dark_Alex>?
metalgear08 Wrote:
feinicks Wrote:what about PC games? Most PC games are far more detailed than the console counterparts. They take equally long to make. Plus, the PC market demands that a game has to be better than the console version, else the publisher and the studio are criticised for doing a shody work. But PC game piracy is only on the up curve.

I do agree that PS3 shouldnt support ISOs. That is just killing the the creative.

Just if people understood... but then again, the temptation is too great, and the fruit is too expensive. So 'borrow' the fruit is a common practise.

And you know, that's why I buy most major PC releases. I mean, to be honest, the only PC games I've pirated are Half Life 1, Starcraft, and Half Life 2. I got the first 2 because I figured they would only be available used, and I wanted to avoid the hassle, and Half Life 2 was just to try it out. I ended up buying the full game as part of the Orange Box.

I fully plan on buying Dead Space, Left 4 Dead, Mirror's Edge, and Far Cry 2, and maybe Crysis eventually. Multiplayer games are just so much more fun on the officially hosted servers, Steam especially.

Pc game and xbox games are the only ones i buy, because you have to have the disc and serial to play online most of the time, xbox you just can't have a modded xbox

and because of this fact alot of console games HAVE to be bought most of the time, so even if you pirate a pc game, it has little loss of money to the company, and youd be surprised at how many people don't pirate games too.

[Image: Endless_paradigm_01.png]
(This post was last modified: 11/09/2008 11:53 PM by Jomann.)
11/09/2008 11:39 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
roberth
Resident Full Stop Abuser.....

Threads: 200
E-Pigs: 43.8419
RE: PS3 ISO Loader Coming? With help of Dark_Alex>?
feinicks Wrote:what about PC games? Most PC games are far more detailed than the console counterparts. They take equally long to make. Plus, the PC market demands that a game has to be better than the console version, else the publisher and the studio are criticised for doing a shody work. But PC game piracy is only on the up curve.

I do agree that PS3 shouldnt support ISOs. That is just killing the the creative.

Just if people understood... but then again, the temptation is too great, and the fruit is too expensive. So 'borrow' the fruit is a common practise.

Im guessing you havent played Mercenaries 2 on PC yetHihiHihi

Also, i agree that PC piracy is, in some cases unfounded. but its one of the few things ive ever downloaded and then bought afterwards (PC games, and music CD's are all i do that for). Like MG said, the online aspect of most gmaes far outwieghs the free game in many cases (LOTR:BFME2 - online both using the trainer is epically epically epic)

12/09/2008 02:33 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply