Endless Paradigm

Full Version: Custom 3.10 topmenu !!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Adivuo, post the attachment HERE and I'll edit Zinga's first post.
Adiuvo Wrote:Is it OK if I upload it as an attachment in this thread? Thanks.
ZiNgA BuRgA wrote
This is to be kept specifically for Endless Paradigm members only.  Do not distribute this file elsewhere.  I'll make a more public release later, but for now, it's to be kept within EP (you may attach customized 3.10 topmenus in the PSP Customization section if you wish; but you may only use attachments)

*EDIT* To make it clearer, I don't mind sites linking to this thread - I just want the actual file to only be downloaded from this site.  Thanks, and sorry for any misunderstanding.

By downloading the topmenu_plugin.rar file below, you agree to the above condition
|-Anubis-| Wrote:Adivuo, post the attachment HERE and I'll edit Zinga's first post.
OK.
And I take that as a no Dasme :p
attachment has been added and post has been edited.
FINALLY.

Now all the idiots who stuck around 3.03 JUST for the icons have no reason to be out-of-date anymore :D
Im staying at 3.03.

And does any one now where I can get the source or an app like moops.
FreePlay Wrote:FINALLY.

Now all the idiots who stuck around 3.03 JUST for the icons have no reason to be out-of-date anymore :D

i resent being called an idiot. its my right to choose what firmware i use.
as soon as this was found out i updated and now i am back to normal with all my customisations except this time on 3.10 - which offers next to nothing over 3.03-oe i might add, however the updated pops is a plus.
after i exract all and replace,
what do i do to make it back into a topmenu.rco ?
its just a bunch of files
rafi21 Wrote:after i exract all and replace,
what do i do to make it back into a topmenu.rco ?
its just a bunch of files
If you replaced in the new topmenu, it'll already be flashable.

Updated to v3 - seems to fix the Network Update icon problem.  I'm not sure what's causing issues with v2 though :S  Oh well.  Currently, it seems that the Jap region thingy is the only issue left :P
Almost done :)

yahoooo
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Reference URL's