Endless Paradigm

Full Version: [PC] RunApp Editor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I've had this simple program for a while.  I've kept it rather private, because of it's simplicity, but, meh, it might be useful to someone :P

Okay, are you like me, someone who has 100s of programs installed, the Start»Programs menu is bloated (and you can't be bothered clearing it up)?  Apps a pain to launch?  How about using Windows' cool Start»Run feature?  (it's one of the few good things about Windows :P)

Basically, this app allows you to add your own application "shortcuts" to work in the Run dialog.  For example, I've set Firefox to "ff.exe", meaning that I just go Start»Run»ff and Firefox is running.
Or, for Photoshop, I set it to "ps.exe", so Start»Run»ps launches Photoshop.

Hehe, I find this a convenient way to load apps (plus you don't have to keep minimizing windows to access the desktop)

Hope people find it useful!

:dl: Download
Wow is this the first release????? Nice zinga!!!

Have you even posted it on psp-hacks yet?  (though it has nothing to do with a psp) maybe post it in Programming section, i bet many people would find it useful.
cool i like it it'll help me for sure!
hey that's really useful :O
z.omg
after using it for some days i got to admit..
how could i ever lived without this?!
:o
bstronga Wrote:z.omg
after using it for some days i got to admit..
how could i ever lived without this?!
:o
Hehe, thanks :)

Well, I think many Windows users underestimate the Run dialog :)  I use it for practically everything now - even desk.cpl (display properties) :P
i don't use the run often, only for notepad, cause some of my files, I'll put the name in and it won't run; although that's probably my fault
yo zinga, i think the dl link isn't working

i would really love to try this app out, sounds like it could really be useful.
Urgh :S

Stupid host.  Uploaded here :)
ZiNgA BuRgA Wrote:Urgh :S

Stupid host.  Uploaded here :)

lol, thanks zinga
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's