Endless Paradigm

Full Version: [HELP] 3.71m33-2 vshmain compression
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello, guys.

I'm on 3.71m33-2 kernel150 phat one.

Today I've tried to modify my vshmain, and I'm stuck.

Ok, I've decrypted it, then modified it's colors (who needs those pinks, eh?) using bstronga's color editor.

Then, as i know i should encrypt this prx back using prxrecomp (am i right?), but how to?
I did almost everything, and the only result i got is the "ERROR cannot open file" message.
Yes, i have gzip.exe in prxrecomp folder, but still.

I have at least one question, what is that header file i should use there? Original 3.71m33-2 vshmain or else? And why there are only 3.52 options?
Maybe it should be original 3.52m33 vshmain? But sorry, i have not.

And then, maybe somebody please could encrypt my vshmain attached?
I'm tired like no one as so angry i am, was not so easy to write this post without argues :D

Thanks.

//that's about compression, not encryption.
Hi bliatsuka,

Apparently, Ac_K's latest PRX editor (see http://endlessparadigm.com/forum/showthr...p?tid=4529) supports PRX compression - try giving that a shot.

Just a technicality - wee can't encrypt it - what you want is compression :P

Good luck!
Seems like I'm still lame in terms, thanks. Hope you can compress ;)

About Ac_K's: this stuff just doesn't work.
I click it twice and can only hear error sound then.
Yes, I put that ocx to windir and windir/system32, still the same.

Suggestions?
Hmm, that sounds like an issue I used to have.

Would you mind trying this one bliatsuka?
Please tell me if it works.
I think I know what's wrong with Ac_K's editor :P
As my antiviral tools found nothing inside, and as I can see you have some reputation here;), I ran it, but with the same result.
Please just compress my prx, mate, eh?

However, why'd you think it should work that way?
My editor support the compression but it's not release ;P...
Sorry...

I release soon I think !

Use PRXCompressor with the BStronga PRX for header...
If me editor don't run on your PC... Install the VBRuntime !
Ac_K, thanks, in fact i have not VBRuntime by now.

Anyway, please could you (or somebody:)) give me that "bstronga prx for header"?
Or compress my one at least, err...
bliatsuka Wrote:Please just compress my prx, mate, eh?
...do you really want to spend the rest of your time asking for people to do stuff for you?  It's easier and quicker to do it yourself once you got it :P

bliatsuka Wrote:However, why'd you think it should work that way?
I noticed some high colour icons in Ac_K's EXE.  Some versions of Windows are known to crash when trying to execute them, thus I removed the icon resource.
ZiNgA BuRgA Wrote:...do you really want to spend the rest of your time asking for people to do stuff for you?  It's easier and quicker to do it yourself once you got it :P

As you can see i do not and was not asking for anything for last couple hours trying to understand by google and myself how can it be done.
And as you can see I'm not only asking people to do something for me, but also how can i do [to do it quicker and easier once i got], am i?
Don't take as offence, it's just a defence :yes:

Yep, i got a couple good suggestions from here, about "bstrongas prx for header" and for ex., but have no idea what's it and where can be found.
So, i still can't. But want, errr.

I know i can just install vbruntime, but there's still a question about header i want to solve =)

//few seconds later
And even with vbaruntime installed it doesn't work. Header file is my only hope now)
That's unfortunate.  May I ask what version of Windows you are running, and if an error message pops up - what is it?

For the header part - it's mainly grabbing the header of an encrypted PRX, appending a gzipped version of your PRX, then hex editing a few values in the header.  I don't know the specifics though.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's