Endless Paradigm

Full Version: **IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR THOSE WHO WENT TO THE GRAPHICS RETURN FORUM**
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
hibbyware Wrote:when i said scroll down the shout box i mean the one here,

he was here after it happened looking at this thread because i noticed him in the whos online complete list,

you talking about hookbott?  

by the way the way i did see chode's screen name in the temp forum, but i doubt it was him.

he's been cool with me at hacks...and in the graphics section. I had a chocolateload of trolls in one of my posts and he straightened that right out.

I think what really pissed him off was all of the trolls and crybaby bitches in there...
tigerfan Wrote:
ZiNgA BuRgA Wrote:I'm doubting Chode, he's not that type of person.  I think I know who hibbyware is talking about, but I personally doubt he has the ability to do such a thing.  One thing I don't know is how the forum was exactly set up.  I know that kinda stuff can be done through simple CSS injection, but I didn't think PunBB-Hosting would allow that kinda stuff.

I'm rather clueless of who it is, if you ask me.  I could probably check, but I won't be bothered :P

chode's been banning people at hacks left and right because of the graphics incident, and he made it clear he didn't want the graphics section back....sounds like a motive to me
I see.

He did seem somewhat pissed last time I saw him.  It's somewhat unlike him though.  I might check back on -Hacks for updates, though I'm really not a Graphics person myself (should be obvious :P)
robs1968 Wrote:^^Here you go:

http://www.punbb-hosting.com/forums/grap.../index.php

This link don't even work.
I hate psp-hacks drama

Erk
I liked the background and the meatspin, it was a great addition
Double post
robs1968 Wrote:you talking about hookbott?

invisionfree boards are far easier, simple cookie editing can get you admin access(in most cases)
HookBott Wrote:I liked the background and the meatspin, it was a great addition
Double post

invisionfree boards are far easier, simple cookie editing can get you admin access(in most cases)

Chaos showed linked me to the site...
It made the browser window shrink down and move around like it had a seizure...
.shadow Wrote:
Double post

Chaos showed linked me to the site...
It made the browser window shrink down and move around like it had a seizure...

Windows glitch, I can't remember the exact coding, some java script I think

You could also open mass handle operation requests, like irc or mail

No that's not who i was thinking of,
I contacted the Owner of PunBB Hosting and got the forum Deleted completely.

Wow, some mod must of been reeeally pissed off.

Childish lol
LastPerson Wrote:I contacted the Owner of PunBB Hosting and got the forum Deleted completely.

Wow, some mod must of been reeeally pissed off.

Childish lol

Agreed.
It looked like a lot of work was put into that

Double post

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's