Endless Paradigm

Full Version: **IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR THOSE WHO WENT TO THE GRAPHICS RETURN FORUM**
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
lol,

I have my ideas who it would of been,

But Chode would not of been on my list of suspects,
I was in there just before they hijacked...Chode was there, among others..
Who was the others?

I have one person on my list of suspects,
To be honest, names I've never seen at hacks.

I think a Jeff K, some other bullchocolate names...
well if you scroll down the shoutbox you will see who i think it was
hibbyware Wrote:well if you scroll down the shoutbox you will see who i think it was

No way to find out now

[Image: untitledio6.jpg]
when i said scroll down the shout box i mean the one here,

he was here after it happened looking at this thread because i noticed him in the whos online complete list,
hibbyware Wrote:when i said scroll down the shout box i mean the one here

or you could just post who you think it was...
I'm doubting Chode, he's not that type of person.  I think I know who hibbyware is talking about, but I personally doubt he has the ability to do such a thing.  One thing I don't know is how the forum was exactly set up.  I know that kinda stuff can be done through simple CSS injection, but I didn't think PunBB-Hosting would allow that kinda stuff.

I'm rather clueless of who it is, if you ask me.  I could probably check, but I won't be bothered :P
ZiNgA BuRgA Wrote:I'm doubting Chode, he's not that type of person.  I think I know who hibbyware is talking about, but I personally doubt he has the ability to do such a thing.  One thing I don't know is how the forum was exactly set up.  I know that kinda stuff can be done through simple CSS injection, but I didn't think PunBB-Hosting would allow that kinda stuff.

I'm rather clueless of who it is, if you ask me.  I could probably check, but I won't be bothered :P

chode's been banning people at hacks left and right because of the graphics incident, and he made it clear he didn't want the graphics section back....sounds like a motive to me
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's