Endless Paradigm

Full Version: the Rasterbator
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The Rasterbator creates huge, rasterized images from any picture. Upload an image, print the resulting multi-page pdf file and assemble the pages into extremely cool looking poster up to 20 meters in size.

http://homokaasu.org/rasterbator/

I thought you should see this i used it it was great.

here are some ones people have made

[Image: 8459.jpg]
[Image: 9309.jpg]
[Image: 7025.jpg]

heres the standalone version

by the way if you make one post a pic here for all to see i have 2 ill post a pic monday

[attachment=428]

the ones i made

[Image: DSC00109.jpg]
[Image: DSC00108.jpg]
Looks cool but I don't think I can be bothered with printing out a spoon load of pages
Cool,that's a lot of ink though.
Cool.

I would buy one of those instead of printing all of them out.
i have 2 in my room ones bleach themed the others of a webcomic

they are quite awesome

and i have one which is like 28 a4  on my crt monitor w8ing for me to free some apce to fit it
those are pretty awsome, its like free posters of whatever u want. i might try it out later.
If my workplace had a colour laser printer...
Considering what the pdfs look like, I'm assuming up close it's just a bunch of dots? Bugger.
^ I wouldn't expect enlarging a 1600x1200-ish image to look great on a wall close up.  I'm guessing it uses resampling, which would make the picture blurry up close rather than pixelated.

If you want quality, either manage to find a high-res pic on the net (not often) or buy a poster...
it just makes the image be made of little dots. . . i tried it.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's