Endless Paradigm

Full Version: the Rasterbator
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
^ Hm, try resampling the image larger.  Use IrfanView, open the image, hit Ctrl+R, choose a largish dimension like 3200x2400 or something, and select Lanczos Filter in the resample method.
my pictures came out good quality printed and they were both under 800x600 and i choose circle size 2 and they came out quite good quality
this is compared with my hp deskjet printer
squee666 Wrote:my pictures came out good quality printed and they were both under 800x600 and i choose circle size 2 and they came out quite good quality
this is compared with my hp deskjet printer

Ok, that looks better. I was using the default dot size because I didn't see the field for that.
the ones i made

[Image: DSC00109.jpg]
[Image: DSC00108.jpg]
holy spoon can't wait till i can abuse the school lasers with this. my room is gna be improved sooo mutch
rasterbator is a really cool program. I got a huge one in my living room of just a mountain scene, but I did it on photo paper and color....cost $60 in ink, paper, and sticky dots in the end, but it looks awesome
cool
gna do this at school when I get back MWAUAAHAH
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's