Endless Paradigm

Full Version: My internet is down...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It's now down for almost two hours which hasn't happened in like four years ;A; And im not tired enough to sleep yet >.< Stupid PPP-Negotiation timeout =.= Well I could call the 24/7 helpline but it's 3am so they will probably think I'm a weirdo...
And of course ten minutes after I post this from my phone it's back >.>
And it's down again...
Have you tried resetting the modem?, taking out the power cable, waiting for few minutes.
My internet goes down quite a lot :/
Mine went down between Friday and Wednesday. But that's because I upgraded from a 6/1mbit connection to a 25/10mbit connection :D

It almost never goes down by itself. Maybe once or twice in the last 7 years.
bsanehi Wrote: [ -> ]Have you tried resetting the modem?, taking out the power cable, waiting for few minutes.

Yeah I did but thanks for the the help^^ The DSL Sync was actually stable the whole time only that the Gateway-Server of my ISP didn't respond but it seems to be resolved now... I hope :/

Sparker Wrote: [ -> ]My internet goes down quite a lot :/

Uwaa I'm sorry to hear that >.< Maybe you should let your ISP check the noise and error margin of your line, sometimes they just have a few wrong values set for it and it can be easily fixed^^

Kuu Wrote: [ -> ]Mine went down between Friday and Wednesday. But that's because I upgraded from a 6/1mbit connection to a 25/10mbit connection :D

It almost never goes down by itself. Maybe once or twice in the last 7 years.

Whoa congratz that's a awesome upgrade! :D And yeah it's the same for me actually, my internet is rarely down and I actually don't mind if it's gone for a hour or so just not only at night where I can hardly do much else^^;; That's also why I refused another ISPs offer to get me on fiber-optics right now, this ADSL2+ line served me well and I don't know how reliable the fiber connection here would be >.<
By a lot I mean like once every few months or so, more than just once in like 4 years.
Sparker Wrote: [ -> ]By a lot I mean like once every few months or so, more than just once in like 4 years.

Ah okay I see, that's still okay I guess aslong as it doesn't take too long to come back Sadist And now good night for real everyone ^.^;;
Have you tried turning it on and off again?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's