Endless Paradigm

Full Version: Post your odd anime screenshots.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Is this even possible?
[Image: shot0019p.png]
I can understand that the production team didn't want to actually write out a real looking exam.
[Image: shot0023r.png]
Preson
[Image: shot0010w.png]
Sparker Wrote: [ -> ]Is this even possible?
http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/3458/shot0019p.png
Yes, either if he has a holy knight, or the person you see in the picture is actually playing black.
The person you see in the picture is playing white, obvious by where she's sitting. The one playing black is some A.I super computer.
Sparker Wrote: [ -> ]The person you see in the picture is playing white, obvious by where she's sitting. The one playing black is some A.I super computer.
I was just throwing out the possibility that white moved all their pieces to the opposite end of the board...
Spoiler for Adult:
http://i56.tinypic.com/2s7z0wl.jpg
well you see, in chess the knight is actually the only piece that is allowed to move "through" or over other pieces, so it s actually possible
What's wrong here?

[Image: fffpeepskaichouwamaidsa.jpg]

Horrible =_=

[J.C. Staff are doing a serious lazy job with this one V_v]
Senseito7 Wrote: [ -> ]What's wrong here?

Horrible =_=

FINGER OF DEATH
ProperBritish Wrote: [ -> ]
Senseito7 Wrote: [ -> ]What's wrong here?

Horrible =_=

FINGER OF DEATH

* 1-R does a wiggle ~~~
Slushba132 Wrote: [ -> ]well you see, in chess the knight is actually the only piece that is allowed to move "through" or over other pieces, so it s actually possible

Yeah, but for black to be losing to just one knight while all the other pieces haven't even moved, I guess they want to show how retarted the black player really is.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's