Endless Paradigm

Full Version: Game Categories V12-MOD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
shikyo Wrote: [ -> ]it works. all it really does is move two icons (dmb and 1seg) and make them viewable in other regions.

To get the senseme icon to work just move the eboot from your game folder back to it's original folder, NPIA00013 I believe. and, of coarse you do the same for the Digital Comic icon (you can use the demo that was released)

Thank you very much for that Bow
your welcome.

I also put together a little ctf.  It's just a modded version of vegetano1s sony mod theme.
shikyo Wrote: [ -> ]your welcome.

I also put together a little ctf.  It's just a modded version of vegetano1s sony mod theme.

for 5.50 right? Hiding_something
shikyo Wrote: [ -> ]your welcome.

Yay let me see,. :)

edit: does't do much also most icons are missing now,.. Hmmm
yes, for 5.50.

I just took off the text (settings excluded), shadow and solid parts of the icons, while leaving the focus.  I like to see my awesome wallpaper and not have icons in the way.  :P
I also made one with the icons on.  I still took off the text.

I decided to put back the icons since digital comic icon looks crappy with just the focus...since it's just a rectangle. lol
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's