Endless Paradigm

Full Version: Game Categories V12-MOD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Quote:Game Categories is a plugin that has so far been developed by Bubbletune. It is useful for people who have installed multiple homebrew on their memory cards and would like it organized, since it allows homebrew to be sorted the way wee want, by means of sub-folders placed in the GAME, GAME150 and ISO folders.

[Image: 2502wiu.jpg]

The latest version being v12 signed by Bubbletune

Today Lepoete, aka Zer01ne updated this plugin. It should not be miss-understood to mean that Bubbletune has ceased operations.
The update is based on version 12, it's really only a MOD. The plugin comes with the flash0 files for inclusion.  The author informs us that it is possible to install it on the memory card using CXMB Override to avoid a brick on PSP 2000V3 and 3000.

What's New?

* Ability to display icons SensMe and Digital Comics
          o SensMe icon will be displayed in the "Music" menu
          o "Photo" Digital Comics icon will be displayed in the menu "Photo"

[Image: 16gy7wz.jpg]

[Image: m8lc9j.jpg]

Currently, the icon SensMe can access the application, which is not the case with the icon Digital Comics. While this may disappoint some, let us not forget that the service is still not available in France, it does so no difference.
While this may disappoint some, let us not forget that this service doesn't even work completely on cfw. [A much more proper line]

Also digital comics does work...

Download
Everything in one go

*Remember to put the eboot of your sensme channels and/or digital comics into its respective APP folder rather than the game folder
sweet! thanks
genius! will try out later.
Nice... Not something I need, but cool.

Here I have an account.
xero1 Wrote: [ -> ]Nice... Not something I need, but cool.

Here I have an account.

unfortunetely you're missing the rco's for the flash folder... :/ thanks anyways...

:/ also I fallowed the instructions and.... can't seem to get sensme to boot up... WHAT THE FUDGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. just restarts... :/
hmm... ill try it

edit:
yay! it worked for me. just used the new prx, stuck the rco files supplied in a ctf and moved the senseme eboot back to its original folder (NPIA00013).  now all i need to do edit the dmb and 1seg icons in the themes i have and make my psp look purty~~
Anybody tried this as a plugin and not a flash0 install? If so how did it work out? (Any bugs?)
Awsomeness!!!!
it works. all it really does is move two icons (dmb and 1seg) and make them viewable in other regions.

To get the senseme icon to work just move the eboot from your game folder back to it's original folder, NPIA00013 I believe. and, of coarse you do the same for the Digital Comic icon (you can use the demo that was released)
hmmm i haven't seen my original XMB in years as im always  running custom themes. Id have to stop using custom themes just to see two new icons.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's