Endless Paradigm

Full Version: Hacking of KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep (beta 0.5, more games support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
thanks for info. updated/
Thanks for updating the thread. :]

Is that chinese site the actual source of all the updates?

I'd just like to know the names of people to credit, minus all the distributors that tack their names onto uploads and the countless mis-credits from other people.
saru763 Wrote: [ -> ]Is that chinese site the actual source of all the updates?
Yes

saru763 Wrote: [ -> ]I'd just like to know the names of people to credit, minus all the distributors that tack their names onto uploads and the countless mis-credits from other people.
from the credit line:
Quote:1. Sony & Square Enix
2. GEN Team
3. TPU,Coldbird
4. site http://www.a9vg.com
v.5 it out
look like it fixes ad-hoc mode
and
God eater (JP)?
http://bbs.a9vg.com/read.php?tid=1476383&fpage=1
God Eater Modified files. I modified the original files based on the instructions. By using the method for KHBBS for replacing files and putting them in the same position didn't work, but just dragging the files and replacing them in UMDGEN, and saving it as a separate iso did work, so do it that way. USE EBOOT.BIN and libfont.prx in the main directory of the archive, and not the one in the "not decrypted" folder or the ones with .bak as an extension. For some reason, I had them in the archive, as I those were the files after each process I edited. You also need to use v5 of the plugins, even though the readme in the title of the archive from the original site is states v4 in the title. I also attached it.
darkxvx Wrote: [ -> ]God Eater Modified files. I modified the original files based on the instructions. By using the method for KHBBS for replacing files and putting them in the same position didn't work, but just dragging the files and replacing them in UMDGEN, and saving it as a separate iso did work, so do it that way. USE EBOOT.BIN and libfont.prx in the main directory of the archive, and not the one in the "not decrypted" folder or the ones with .bak as an extension. For some reason, I had them in the archive, as I those were the files after each process I edited. You also need to use v5 of the plugins, even though the readme in the title of the archive from the original site is states v4 in the title. I also attached it.

nice job, i might try it out with my copy of god eater
update 0.5
darkxvx Wrote: [ -> ]God Eater Modified files. I modified the original files based on the instructions. By using the method for KHBBS for replacing files and putting them in the same position didn't work, but just dragging the files and replacing them in UMDGEN, and saving it as a separate iso did work, so do it that way. USE EBOOT.BIN and libfont.prx in the main directory of the archive, and not the one in the "not decrypted" folder or the ones with .bak as an extension. For some reason, I had them in the archive, as I those were the files after each process I edited. You also need to use v5 of the plugins, even though the readme in the title of the archive from the original site is states v4 in the title. I also attached it.

Great work, thanks and especially to the creators of this fix.
If you need a great tool to fix iso's use vcdrom 3.6. It has lots of tools built within. You can add or replace files, create new images and lots of other things, you only have to convert the image to .fcd and when you're done, convert it back.
Wqsg_UMD is more easy to use tool
matchung Wrote: [ -> ]Wqsg_UMD is more easy to use tool

Would there happen to be an english translation of this version?
[Image: 2udugwy.jpg]

I use this one because the other one has to be closed and reopened to edit a different ISO after editing a previous ISO every time.

....plus it has more buttons. i like buttons. Yay
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's