Endless Paradigm

Full Version: Hacking of KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep (beta 0.5, more games support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
so the KHBBS patch/plugin is working as a bridge for 6.xx NIDS for older firmware.
i did see this on a different site

Menus: 90%
Journal: 15%
System messages: 60%
Storyline: 1%
Minigames: 65%
Various: 100%
Ryu Wrote: [ -> ]i did see this on a different site

Menus: 90%
Journal: 15%
System messages: 60%
Storyline: 1%
Minigames: 65%
Various: 100%

nice find dude *-*
This plugin works with the new Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Heroes 3 too. Madwin
By the way i tried the sens me and the reader with those plugins but still no luck. If
Prometheus module
Prometheus module is a fantastic module, allowing 6.20 ISO games without plug-ins run in the 5.XX firmware.
Ryu Wrote: [ -> ]Prometheus module
Prometheus module is a fantastic module, allowing 6.20 ISO games without plug-ins run in the 5.XX firmware.

and how can i use that? i don't know what language is that. can u make a tutorial?
Takeda Wrote: [ -> ]
Ryu Wrote: [ -> ]Prometheus module

and how can i use that? i don't know what language is that. can u make a tutorial?

http://endlessparadigm.com/forum/showthr...?tid=23516
thanks for your help. + rep
Correction for God Eater:
I compared the libfont.prx's
After decryption this was changed:

Code:
Hex edit libfont.prx,
0x00007A39: 79 -> 5A
Kernel_Library was changed to Kernel_LibrarZ

i don't know if any one is aware that this patch also let you play evangelion jo saved data, or there was other way to do this and i never notice?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's