Endless Paradigm

Full Version: [Released] SeDnA Plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
vinrose67 Wrote:it works with CXMB and Game categories v9

Enjoy!

hrmm...all my games show up as corrupt/unsupported data
SchmilK Wrote:nothing is touched on flash, its a plugin that catches the calls to reboot and shutdown adn doesn't allow it.
Not sure how that would exactly work.  Any patch residing in volatile memory is unloaded at shutdown.  Unless the patch causes shutdown to really sleep+reboot (which means taking out the battery will still stuff it up?).

Yeah, if what you said above is true, not terribly that useful unless you tend to reboot the PSP (flashing stuff?).  Only time I need to shutdown/reboot other than flashing is if something crashes.
SchmilK Wrote:
vinrose67 Wrote:it works with CXMB and Game categories v9

Enjoy!

hrmm...all my games show up as corrupt/unsupported data
yes bro schmilk it works for me. it's like a savestate on XMB.

Additional: if you take off your battery it will go back to official firmware.
ehm...only a question:"work on a CF 5.03 MHU? (psp 3004)"
ZiNgA BuRgA Wrote:
SchmilK Wrote:nothing is touched on flash, its a plugin that catches the calls to reboot and shutdown adn doesn't allow it.
Not sure how that would exactly work.  Any patch residing in volatile memory is unloaded at shutdown.  Unless the patch causes shutdown to really sleep+reboot (which means taking out the battery will still stuff it up?).

Yeah, if what you said above is true, not terribly that useful unless you tend to reboot the PSP (flashing stuff?).  Only time I need to shutdown/reboot other than flashing is if something crashes.

when i choose shutdown the psp reboots.  i had a special psp progammer make me my own reboot redirector when i got the psp3000 so i can choose reboot and on ly the xmb reboots, not the whole psp, so i stay in hen and my theme reloads.  his was programmed correctly because I can choose reboot from gen vshmenu, ultimate vshmenu, and custom firmware extender and all reboot just the xmb...where as the sedna plugin much only be looking at the reboot in gen vshmenu because ultimate vshmenu does a full reboot back to original firmware.  So i am not bothering to use this particular plugin.

Soft Wrote:ehm...only a question:"work on a CF 5.03 MHU? (psp 3004)"

why use mhu?  5.03gen-B is way better now that it can run unpatched games and has also fixed an issue I was having where settings menu did not function after hibernate as well as music/photo/video did not work using 5.50 subsub folder feature...now in gen-b everything is stable!
ive tested it earlier in a psp3000, and here are my findings after enabling the plugin,

- by gen vsh menu, when you press reboot, it reboot back to the sony start screen, when you press shutdown, its only like in sleep mode, then after you press up the power switch, it just like reopening psp from hybernation

- by switching the power switch to full shutdown, then opening again, the hen will be gone, so you will reenable the hen again, lol

-haven't test when removing battery then opening it again, but maybe it will be the same scenario as with the power switch,

so as schmilk says, this plugin is not useful or helpful enough for the shutdown in hen ( i thought first the feature will be also with power switch), I've recommend installing Hold plugin for the psp's sleep mode, as it preventing not accidentally shutting down the psp when opening from sleep mode and loosing hen
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's