Endless Paradigm

Full Version: [Released] SeDnA Plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Heyday of pinoypsp posted he tested this and it worked fine (Numerous posts of his indicated he's got a psp3000) on his psp with 5.03Gen a/B.

it doesn't work on 5.03 MHU though as the thread there indicates.

Heyday said, sometimes it reverts back to OFW 5.03 (as the readme stated)

I was thinking if this is somewhat a savestate but for the vsh. lol
hmm, might check herday post in pinoypsp, is there any screenshots or vid that he can use the plugin correctly?
krystabegnalie Wrote:hmm, might check herday post in pinoypsp, is there any screenshots or vid that he can use the plugin correctly?

Sorry It's HeyMonday pala, kakabayan.

No the site (pinoypsp) is doing maintenance now but as I recall he didn't post any vid to prove his claim.
gsmoke Wrote:
Proceed with CAUTION :

Quote:Wouldn't patching these modules mess up your PSP because those modules are offical and editing them would cause a brick?

^
|
Yeah that.

Wait till you hear confirmation from someone that it works or not.
well its confirmed working.. i have tested it my self on my psp 3000 with cfw 5.03 gen-b... thanks for this hacks... job welldone...
gsmoke Wrote:
Proceed with CAUTION :

Quote:Wouldn't patching these modules mess up your PSP because those modules are offical and editing them would cause a brick?

nothing is touched on flash, its a plugin that catches the calls to reboot and shutdown adn doesn't allow it.

If the psp crashes or battery dies it will still loose its state in custom firmware.

I will be checking this out today on my shiny new psp3000 cause im such a n00b l00zer :P
cool

this could come in handy if i was ever considering getting a 3000
SchmilK Wrote:I will be checking this out today on my shiny new psp3000 cause im such a n00b l00zer :P

Do report back... my PSP-1000 is looking visibly damaged now.. I need a new one @_@
well i think the reboot/shutdown patching execution of this is very poor.  seems it only patches the reboot/shutdown function of standard vshmenu in xmb because if i use ultimate vshmenu the psp still shuts down and full reboots and i loose the hen :(

using gamecategories v9 every game says its unsupported data.
tested working on my PSP2k with v3 board and psp3k

it only works using the standard vsh menu, reboot and shutdown functions (do not use ultimate VSH menu it will not work.)
it does not work when you shutdown using the power button (use vsh menu when you want to reboot and shutdown.)
it works with CXMB and Game categories v9

Enjoy!
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's