Endless Paradigm

Full Version: [RELEASE] Game Categories v9
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Agreed, this is a GREAT plugin; couldn't manage without it.
Does anybody know what sets the X size of the preview icons in GAME? I don't see it in the content_browser or game_plugin bookmarks.

I managed to stretch the images for the folders in PHOTO, MUSIC, and VIDEO, but my GAME folders now look like this:
[Image: 2cfvywg.jpg] [Image: 2w6tlio.jpg]

EDIT: I think I figured it out after checking the readme again. GAME is patched to use the PHOTO browser and my PHOTO browser is exactly the same way. Time to fix :)
Awesome plugin for psp. Why not sony add this plugin in psp system?
InfinitiProject Wrote:EDIT: I think I figured it out after checking the readme again. GAME is patched to use the PHOTO browser and my PHOTO browser is exactly the same way. Time to fix :)

Yeah every thing is using photo browser modules, it is cool & funny because browsing XMB/GAME/ some themes enabled will display their modified picture loading icon for the game before it actually shows the icon0. It'd be sweet if that could be patched to show game's default icon or modified one for enabled theme rather then pictures icon.

Still best homebrew/plugin imo

vinrose67 Wrote:Awesome plugin for psp. Why not sony add this plugin in psp system?

They never anticipated us utilizing a memory card this way, meaning loading it up with homebrew games/apps or psp game backups...
hopefully this version will work with my psp...
sweet, maybe this is the best version of game categories that's been out yet. :)

updating now
Straight using it , thanks Hibby and the creatotrs offcourse.
hi. i have a problem with this plugin since the version 5 or 6 to 9
the plugin works very well. i don't have problems with letters, category or anything. i have a problem with compatibility with another plugin.
this one: RCO Patcher Package + 176 Custom Waves (rco_patcher.prx). if the plugin is on my psp doesn't boot and i need to enter in recovery to disable it. then the psp boot. can you make something about that? i want to use my custom waves and your plugin and i can't use them both and i don't want to stay at version 5 with Game Categories. i like the new category style
Okay maybe a bug or my fault but ;
in content browser mode , i choose the homebrew i want
or a game , and i press X , and the only thing i see is one image
like i m in a photo menu browsing photos.

But it happens real often ...
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's