Endless Paradigm

Full Version: [RELEASE] Game Categories v9
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Bubbletune Wrote:This plugin allows you to categorize your games/homebrew. It comes with three modes, a mode which makes a context menu pop up each time you open your Game Menu and lets you choose the category, a mode which displays multiple memory stick icons, one for each category, and finally a complete replacement for the Game menu based on the Photo modules.

- Added new mode, 'Content Browser':

[Image: game_categories_v9.png]

You can download it here: http://bubbletune.x-fusion.co.uk/

Source: mformature

Also here are a few pre-translated lang files,

I will try to make this list complete but if anybody makes a language file not already present in this list and would like it added please contact me via PM,

game_categories_de.txt (245 B)

game_categories_es.txt (317 B)

game_categories_fr.txt (263 B)

game_categories_nl.txt (307 B)

game_categories_pt.txt (301 B)
Yay, great plugin.  Got the chance to test it and love it.  A very sexy plugin.  love Content Browser  :P
what is the content browser exactly?
yay, i love this plug in sooo much
Senseito7 Wrote:what is the content browser exactly?

It allows you to setup your games menu using the same style as the photo menu is,

Take a look it's a really cool new mode,
Awesomesauce!! contentsBrowser> installing now!

EDIT:that's amazing stuff!!

[Image: rtkrrr.jpg]

Aha

did find a bug,.
the infobar text is double,. and when leaving infobar the PSP freezes,. maybe its the theme i am using<>?
[Image: wjuku8.jpg]
EDIT: no bugs,. ;p is because of my theme,. ;p
This is what v4 (or v5) was supposed to be but I was having TONS of crashes and he eventually gave up for a while and just fixed other bugs peopel were reporting...then he came back to it and VOILA!  Presto magico, all is awesome now!!  

Bubbletune is the spoon when it comes to PSP Programming!!!!
Seriously, if you are not using any PSP Plugins, well you need to use this one...It is the best Homebrew/PSP Plugin ever!!! Thanks for the For your information!!!Madwin
WOW very nice KEEP it up thanks>>>>(^_^)<<<<<
Gadget Wrote:Seriously, if you are not using any PSP Plugins, well you need to use this one...It is the best Homebrew/PSP Plugin ever!!! Thanks for the For your information!!!Madwin

Indeed, IMOP best psp plugin since capture.prx
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's