Endless Paradigm

Full Version: 5.50 GEN D2 RELEASED
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
The Custom Firmware 5.50GEN-D2 solve the problems encountered by some users like the one with the online games (FiFa, GTA CW...) and the evangelion one.

[Image: quick-updater-5-50gen-d2-1_00328767.jpg]

There is fixes for the update 5.50 GEN-D2

* Evangelion Anti CFW patch Fix
    * Fix Wlan TKIP in game loop : pes 2009 , fifa , motorstorm , GTA cw ect....
    * Fix Video Output With 5.5X and 6.X Games like GTA Chinatowns War
    * Fixed recovery menu with make Pandora and make battery normal
    * Removed splash screen http://www.pspgen.com

[Image: moorstorm-100_00328712.jpg]

What I have to do before install this update ?

* Verify that you are well in  Custom firmware 5.50GEN-D
      Paramètres > Informations Système

[Image: 550gen-10_00328557.jpg]

If you don't, please Update in Custom Firmware 5.50GEN-D first

*News verbatimly copied from source

SOURCE

Warnings and various small F.A.Q:

* Please read the download page before starting the procedure.
    * Evangelion don't work : solution here
      Skip intro and all works fine after.

* Use your own ISO and not downoaded one.
      Piracy is not the good way to have more fun games on PSP and a lot of ISO on internet are crappy. Don't ask US support for downloaded ISO.

* Full Metal Alchemist don't works : solution here
      This game is a little bugguy but not the CFW. At the first launch, you have to cerate your profile. When done, you choose an option in menu like "free Battle Mode" and you will send back to start menu with an alert "Caution". At this point, quit and relaunch. All works fine now because save is now created before launching..
sweet!!! thanks for the post
ive been waiting this all day
Woooooo Hoooooooooo !!   Yay

Installing now...

EDIT:  It's installed, and everything is working perfect now       Madwin
Mr. Shizzy Wrote:EDIT:  It's installed, and everything is working perfect now       Madwin

same with me i give this a 50star.GIF
HOLY poo poo!!!!

It's not slowing down anymore!!!

Good work Team GEN
nice 50star.GIF

thanks Team GEN for your work
Awesome!  I've been waiting for this!!
Quitacet Wrote:[Image: moorstorm-100_00328712.jpg]

I can't believe Magixcian is showing off his mac address like that.
Let's really think about that for a minute folks...    

For the common PSP forum member, it is no big deal to reveal your MAC address. (Unless you have a homebrew dev pissed off at you.  I remember one time all the QJ devs got pissed and blocked someone from using any of their releases - lol.  One plugin raphael released, would even check for his MAC address, and make his PSP reboot over and over.    LOL)

Anyway, as much money as these guys are causing the industry with allowing the SONY's new wave of encrypted games to be played/pirated.   They could do things.  Imagine if SONY blocked his mac addy from PSN on him.   Or even worse set up some mac address check in the firmware, and have it cause a unique problem for them while programming a new cfw.  Hell it could hamper progress for considerable time, before they figured out the dirty trick...  

Or even worse then that, they could implement a firmware check that would upload his IP Addy to SONY whenever he connected online.  Then send him a cease and desist order, or try to sue him...

Maybe I'm just being overly paranoid...  (I usually am  :p)
Mr. Shizzy Wrote:
Quitacet Wrote:[Image: moorstorm-100_00328712.jpg]
I can't believe Magixcian is showing off his mac address like that.

probly not his mac address, just some fake generated one?

and yea wooooot GEN-D2 this is so great, GENS on a roll.
Mr. Shizzy Wrote:I can't believe Magixcian is showing off his mac address like that.
Let's really think about that for a minute folks...    

For the common PSP forum member, it is no big deal to reveal your MAC address. (Unless you have a homebrew dev pissed off at you.  I remember one time all the QJ devs got pissed and blocked someone from using any of their releases - lol.  One plugin raphael released, would even check for his MAC address, and make his PSP reboot over and over.    LOL)

Anyway, as much money as these guys are causing the industry with allowing the SONY's new wave of encrypted games to be played/pirated.   They could do things.  Imagine if SONY blocked his mac addy from PSN on him.   Or even worse set up some mac address check in the firmware, and have it cause a unique problem for them while programming a new cfw.  Hell it could hamper progress for considerable time, before they figured out the dirty trick...  

Or even worse then that, they could implement a firmware check that would upload his IP Addy to SONY whenever he connected online.  Then send him a cease and desist order, or try to sue him...

Maybe I'm just being overly paranoid...  (I usually am  :p)
Would they really care?
Besides, can't you change it?  Well, changing it is trivial on a PC.  Dunno about the PSP.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's