Endless Paradigm

Full Version: Batch file Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi All
This is my first post so please be gentle with me.....

I am creating a Batch file that will eventually be an .EXE file to be able to load lots of Themes and Mods (which i have created and will be available free to anyone) to The Fantastic Program by MR Shizzy (respect) called XMBeditor v2. on CFW 3.90M33-2

[Image: Preview.jpg]

This is a screenshot of a Wave i made called YoEddy which has a speed of 68 ( all done with TGAWaveCS........

I am trying to get the batch file to copy Folders/files to the folder on the PSP called> Themes & MODS But everytime i run the batch file it comes as an error trying to copy to the Dir/Folder>Themes & MODS saying that the Themes & MODS is not recognized..........

What i would like to know is, is the Syntax> Themes & MODS accessable in a batch file command, or do i have to change the Syntax to something else so that it will recognize the  Themes & MODS folder....

I am a bit of a Batch File Virgin at the mo, so any help woild be gratefull..

Respect

PSPWilly
If yuour using spaces in a folder name you have to Quote the whoel thing

IE
X:\PSP\GAME will work
"X:\PSP\GAME" will work
X:\PSP\GAMES AND APPS won't work
"X:\PSP\GAMES AND APPS" will work

unless you are using quotation marks, in which case it moves on to someone better than me
Hi roberth
The syntax I'm using is like this

copy Allsort\Preview.jpg

F:\Themes & mods\mods\system_plugin_bg\Allsort

I have tried it with spaces before the "&" and after the "&" , and also with no spaces

but still no joy

PSPWilly

Batch Script
copy Allsort\Preview.jpg "F:\Themes & mods\mods\system_plugin_bg\Allsort"

^ Try that.

Hi ZiNgA BuRgA

Ok will do

i will let u know haow i get on

Thanks
Hi ZiNgA BuRgA

IT WORKED!!!!!!!!!

I could kiss your Feet ( in a nice way, Not sexually )

You are a star

many thanks

PSPWilly
Hi z7shaft
The theme is called= dAppleTV
I'm not sure where i got it, but it is in the public domain
If you can't find it just send me your Emaill addy and i will email it too u..

PSPWilly
Reference URL's