Endless Paradigm

Full Version: Wave Injector
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I play with them alot so i thought i would make something so it would be easier.I could not have done this without Z33's rcotool a really good app there man so big thanks goes to him

[Image: appmz2.png]

Download
nice 1!!
a nother great "highboy" app!
do i miss something? when opening system_bg
matchung Wrote:do i miss something? when opening system_bg

are you running the exe right next to the files folder for i found if make a short cut in my side bar for example she gives me error also.
highboy Wrote:

are you running the exe right next to the files folder for i found if make a short cut in my side bar for example she gives me error also.
not shortcut, direct click from folder, opening rco is fine, system_bg is not.Emptyone
Nice one. I was never good at working with waves.
nice app thanks bro highboy!
thanks!! man!

dunno how you did it,. but i can now have a single custom wave in classic wave view in cf 500!! Madwin

i tried before to make custom wave but whatever i tried i always got both original and classic wave when selecting "classic wave"

Burning now i have to update all my theme's,.......... AGAIN! Burning

if you still want to make a font/infobar tool!? the takeshi editor got some problems loading a already edited vshmain,. :(

the bookmarks for font&info can be found here in VSHmain500_normal:
http://endlessparadigm.com/forum/showthr...?tid=14386

wee have yet to find the new "original wave" colors,.. if they are in the vshmain,. !?>>!?

note: for the PSP slim there are now 18 colors infobar&font in the 13-30.bmp

thanks for wave injector!!
matchung Wrote:
highboy Wrote:

not shortcut, direct click from folder, opening rco is fine, system_bg is not.Emptyone
o that sucks im trying to recreate the error here but have not been successful.in two days testing i never got that ether.it can't find the pic to display in the picture box is what it is but i am unsure why atm.

@ Vegetano1
Ill see what i can come up with and i couldn't find anything about the new wave really.im still looking so i can update this to version 2.
sweeeet tool dood, whatever helps make it easier  to customize is always welcome.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's