Endless Paradigm

Full Version: [Tutorial] Understanding subicon organization.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Probably been done before, but mine is colorful and detailed. This should help anyone who wants to reorganize the non-MS/UMD parts of the XMB.

Spoiler:
[Image: subicon%20order%20tutorial.png]
appreciate this, & I hope you don't remove it next week, ....

;)

(good thing I got that pdf that was made :))

But I got a HEX noob question for you or anyone...Everyone's Hex workshop I look at is set up differently then mine so it just is different, I work through it with no problem & I know it is just some stupid settings switch I have to change but...Your is set in 4 digit groups & mine is set in 2 digit groups, can you tell me how tyto switch it like yours???  See pic for reference...

Spoiler for pic:
[Image: 116tjyv.jpg]
I believe that its because I'm on Hex Workshop 5.0, I think you're on 5.1. I know in 5.0 you can change this by going to Options » Prefrences » Layout, then change the group layout to 2 (short).

I don't care if this gets abused, unlike the shadow tutorial. So its definitly not going down any time soon.
XanderChaos Wrote:I believe that its because I'm on Hex Workshop 5.0, I think you're on 5.1. I know in 5.0 you can change this by going to Options » Prefrences » Layout, then change the group layout to 2 (short).

I don't care if this gets abused, unlike the shadow tutorial. So its definitly not going down any time soon.

Thanks again, I appreciate it...it worked & yes I am on 5.1...
nice one looks clean and simple by the way what's the name of the font? Looks clean
Umm, arial if I remember correctly.
that's arial? I'm blind looks clean though.
Guess what I was first to get my hands on this lol. Thanks again xander
Can I use this guide to enable GO!Messenger & Playstation Spot? I have found that if I move playstation spot up & remote play down that the playstation spot shows up & works but I loose remote play, How can I keep both on my xmb and enable GO!Messenger ?
Did you change the region codes to FFFF FFFF? Those enable PlayStation Spot and GO!Messenger.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's